PDA

View Full Version : Just Another POOLEE update

jms22
05-12-08, 07:17 PM
Greetings everyone, I have rarely posted but hung around the chat room for a while. Being at school meant I would have to wait to see the recruiter.

Arrived home from school at 1700 on Saturday. Met the recruiter at 1300 Monday... After a couple hours, and some paperwork...

I ship in a week, 03xx field, no SF option needed. 6 Year enlistment, and if things go well I should see a decent bonus according to the contract.

Thanks to everyone for the support and great information. From here on out my only goal is working towards that title of Marine.

Thanks again, take care.

Darrell B
05-12-08, 08:35 PM
Greetings everyone, I have rarely posted but hung around the chat room for a while. Being at school meant I would have to wait to see the recruiter.

Arrived home from school at 1700 on Saturday. Met the recruiter at 1300 Monday... After a couple hours, and some paperwork...

I ship in a week, 03xx field, no SF option needed. 6 Year enlistment, and if things go well I should see a decent bonus according to the contract.

Thanks to everyone for the support and great information. From here on out my only goal is working towards that title of Marine.

Thanks again, take care.
Congradulations, I've been trying to get into infantry for months :mad:, I might have to see if there are any 6 year contracts available.