PDA

View Full Version : Kentucky Statewide. It was killer!!!!

bbond007
05-11-08, 10:54 AM
Just got back from the statewide, I loved it. The DI's was intense:evilgrin: but i know it was cut down a lot because of familys and kids there, but that made me wanna leave even sooner. My RSS come in 5th, We was the smallest RS there with only 22. Me and two of my buddys was in evey Event. It was killer, RSS said they had to flip a coin for the distinguished Athlete Award. My buddy got it which im proud of, but wanted it bad, i will work my ass off that way next time they want to give award like that they will just know and wont have to flip a coin. But it was a day of intense competition. But i love it and CAN NOT WAIT TILL I LEAVE.

Gootee63
05-15-08, 12:09 PM
i hear ya, i was there. what RSS are you from. i had to participate in the mile and a half run. and yeah the DI's were crazy. did you see the female DI going off on a recruit while doing table PT. he was right in front of me and i saw the whole thing.

joshtky
05-15-08, 01:30 PM
i hear ya, i was there. what RSS are you from. i had to participate in the mile and a half run. and yeah the DI's were crazy. did you see the female DI going off on a recruit while doing table PT. he was right in front of me and i saw the whole thing.

i was there too. some of our guys need to learn how to throw a football. mr. Alabama here. moved to eastern, ky on monday till i ship off. SSgt Adames is my recruiter

joshtky
05-15-08, 01:55 PM
i think the guy is talking about a diff part of ky since he said he just got back from theirs on the 11th. ours was april 26th

Gootee63
05-16-08, 01:45 PM
do you know if SSGT Adames is getting out of the corps

bbond007
05-16-08, 07:13 PM
Im from Rss Pikevile ..

joshtky
05-16-08, 07:17 PM
do you know if SSGT Adames is getting out of the corps

not that i know of...he's getting out of recruiting and moving back to NC here in a few days

SGT7477
05-16-08, 09:01 PM
It's just the beginning boys,lol.

bbond007
05-16-08, 09:02 PM
Lol Oohh Raa Sir..