PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Bn Hotel grad

moto83
05-03-08, 10:21 AM
Hey all ya motivated poolees! I just graduated on the 25th of April. I have lots of info and would love to share with anyone that's interested! Pick my brain. My only warning is that every platoon is different, but for the most part, they are really similar. The training is the same it's just the manner in which it it administered that changes. I have to say, there is no better feeling than when you are strutting around your hometown in your Blues that you bled and sweat for getting looks of admiration and having older Marines stop you and thank you. It really makes you appreciate everything that THEY have done to blaze the trail for us, and yet they actually shake our hands and appreciate what we do...it's very humbling and real. Semper Fi is not just something to throw around, it's a phrase that carries a profound meaning that goes beyond the literal translation. It's the motto for a brotherhood of soldiers that have spilt blood for their country and comerades. It's up to us to uphold and continue the legend. America doesn't need the Marines, they want us. I still don't understand fully why I recieve the attention that I do, all I know is it's a heavy responsibility to bear and I don't take it lightly. Well, I'm done rambling, just remember...I will answer any questions to the best of my knowledge.

Mindgame
05-04-08, 09:00 AM
What platoon did you grad from?

moto83
05-04-08, 05:55 PM
2028...you know me! Just got some RA too. Yea baby.

CharlesH
07-18-08, 12:35 AM
hows gst starkey, gst cobb and ssgt cain doing? i was 2173 hotel, starkey was my senior di, honor platoon!

SGT-JOHN-ADDY
07-21-08, 08:23 PM
Plt 2038 Hotel, April 2000