PDA

View Full Version : What is ETNAC?

Sunshine1331
04-10-08, 07:48 PM
Can anyone enlighten me? I've searched online but have had minimal success. Is it something you do prior to seeing a recruiter? Or they complete this process once you attempt to enlist??

Thank you.

-Sunshine

kbs95125
04-10-08, 07:56 PM
Entrance National Agency Check

Try searching ENTNAC for a little better results

3-2. ENTRANCE NATIONAL AGENCY CHECK (ENTNAC).

a. DEFINITION: An ENTNAC is a personnel security investigation conducted in the same manner as a NAC, except that a technical fingerprint search of the FBI files is not conducted. The period covered includes the last five years for items 4-Residences, and 6-Employment, and all other items without regard to time.

b. PURPOSE: An ENTNAC is conducted on each enlisted member of the Armed Forces at the time of initial entry into the service. An ENTNAC may serve as the investigative basis for granting an enlisted service member (SM) a final SECRET clearance.

Sunshine1331
04-10-08, 08:09 PM
Entrance National Agency Check

Try searching ENTNAC for a little better results

3-2. ENTRANCE NATIONAL AGENCY CHECK (ENTNAC).

a. DEFINITION: An ENTNAC is a personnel security investigation conducted in the same manner as a NAC, except that a technical fingerprint search of the FBI files is not conducted. The period covered includes the last five years for items 4-Residences, and 6-Employment, and all other items without regard to time.

b. PURPOSE: An ENTNAC is conducted on each enlisted member of the Armed Forces at the time of initial entry into the service. An ENTNAC may serve as the investigative basis for granting an enlisted service member (SM) a final SECRET clearance.

Oh, that make sense! Thank you for the spelling correction!

-Sunshine

outlaw3179
04-10-08, 10:01 PM
Eat
Tacos
Nachos
And
Chips

Kegler300
04-11-08, 04:31 AM
The ENAC was replaced by the NACLC in 2003. The NACLC is a National Agency Check, Local Agency Check and Credit. ENAC's completed before March 1999 are good for secret. ENAC's after Mar 1999 are not adjudicated for a security clearance.

Sunshine1331
04-11-08, 11:26 AM
Eat
Tacos
Nachos
And
Chips

I'm good at that! I should pass NO PROBLEM! :p

-Sunshine