PDA

View Full Version : Driving through Berkely tomorrow, should I make a stop at the recruitment center?

David La Pierre
03-06-08, 06:09 PM
Just thought I would stop by and show my support, hopefull get the chance to walk through the *Code Pink* ranks in my Poolee shirt :evilgrin:

Was just wondering if anything is still happening with that whole issue over there, and if it would be appropriate for me to stop by.

PatriotGirl422
03-06-08, 06:23 PM
I don't know if the craziness is still going on, but it would never hurt to stop by and show some support for the Marines at the station.

Marine84
03-06-08, 08:07 PM
As long as you're ready for whatever may happen...............

Wyoming
03-06-08, 08:18 PM
As long as you're ready for whatever may happen...............

17 years old, a poolee, alone(?).

Where's your backup?

This isn't something you do because you talked to your friends about it all.

Don't be a bantam and strut around.

Make a plan and manage your plan.

Phantom Blooper
03-06-08, 08:46 PM
You can always do a recon of the area and then fly your F-22 downtown if you get in trouble you can fight your way out like a grunt......:evilgrin:

David La Pierre
03-06-08, 11:39 PM
You can always do a recon of the area and then fly your F-22 downtown if you get in trouble you can fight your way out like a grunt......:evilgrin:

Hahaha, damn that sounds like a plan! Turns out I'll be leaving around 1 AM though so I think it will be closed.

ttracker65
03-07-08, 05:04 PM
Be advised all recruiting stations are on high alert at night most of all since that was when the bombing took place. Do not get caught hanging around the recruiting station after hours it will save alot of explaining.

BR34
03-10-08, 07:03 PM
17 years old, a poolee, alone(?).

Where's your backup?

This isn't something you do because you talked to your friends about it all.

Don't be a bantam and strut around.

Make a plan and manage your plan.

ORM for poolees too? Who knew?