PDA

View Full Version : What does it mean?

dk151993
02-25-08, 09:55 PM
This has been bugging me and I want to know what it means. What does it mean to "eat the banana" in bootcamp? Thanks.

davblay
02-25-08, 10:27 PM
This has been bugging me and I want to know what it means. What does it mean to "eat the banana" in bootcamp? Thanks.

Covey_Rider........this ones for you old buddy! ;)

davblay
02-26-08, 12:19 AM
:thumbup:

Covey_Rider
02-26-08, 12:42 AM
haha Thanks Dave...Eating the banana has nothing to do with boot camp at all. If you end up "eating the banana" in boot camp I think that'd be more disgustingthen doing it out here in Okinawa. Without going into to much detail...I'll just tell you that in Okinawa Japan, on Gate 2 street in a little place called "Club Presidente," there is a show...and part of this show includes a boa constrictor, a sexual act of stage with a volunteer, and eating a banana. Oh yeah and there's some stuff with a roll of quarters lol. Become a Marine, request Okinawa for a duty station...if you get it then go to the banana show and eat the banana lol.

sparkie
02-26-08, 05:56 AM
Covey, maybe you could start a business sending banannas to boot. It would keep you and your lady friend busy and make a few bucks in the process. Who knows, Fist might even buy one.

Phantom Blooper
02-26-08, 06:27 AM
Try Again...Thanks Jim!