PDA

View Full Version : Recruit your recruiter?

LeonardLawrence
02-09-08, 12:35 AM
I was curious. I have not seen alot of active recruiters on here (I Know...missions to make,etc.)

I am curious why no poolees are turning their recruiters on to this site to help out other poolees, wannabes and hopefuls with up to date information, only they may have.

Anyone have a comment?

Seoke
02-09-08, 12:40 AM
I was actually going to tell him about it tomorrow =P

contessojohn
02-09-08, 12:40 AM
I don't have a answer to that LeonardLawrence but I might have a Idea's to bring a few in here and maybe even a few DI'S. Well I'm sure everybody has heard of MySpace.com, well the have Group sections on there. Maybe we can make a branch of Leatherneck.com and make a group and we can bring in Recruiters,DI's and other Marines to this great site!

Seoke
02-09-08, 12:43 AM
=P I hate myspace, I'm a fan of facebook to be honest.

contessojohn
02-09-08, 12:46 AM
Even Facebook, they have sections on there for Groups, we can do some Recruiting of our own! We arn't Marines yet but that doesn't me we can help a great site out. I'm sure we are gonna need support from well formost the Admins and the Marines on this site! I'm sure it can work and help bring some great people here for more help and information to us all.

Seoke
02-09-08, 12:58 AM
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=9613458746 ^_^

contessojohn
02-09-08, 01:01 AM
How do you join lol????

Fubar5812
02-09-08, 01:07 AM
my recruiter has a myspace too keep in touch with his poolees and graduates of P.I

Seoke
02-09-08, 01:14 AM
Lol if you search for Leathernecks in Facebook you should find it >> I think

crazymjb
02-09-08, 07:43 PM
Theres a big DEP group on facebook with about 1500 members. I was honorarily made an Admin when the one at the time (back now) ducked out to go to PI.

I've asked my recruiter if hes ever been on here but said no. I kno they are busy as frick. Our station (split between another station) has 3, soon to be 2 (next week) recruiters including the SNCOIC, where as we used to have 5.

Mike

TSchultz
02-09-08, 07:55 PM
I told my recruiter that I've been asking questions and stuff on this forum and he says he has never heard of it. Either way, they are so busy most of the time that I don't think they ever have much time for forum browsing. It sure would be nice to have some seasoned recruiters on here though, just to get all the up-to-date facts and knowledge (not that the Marines on this forum aren't already very well informed.)

Wyoming
02-09-08, 09:14 PM
PM this Sgt - http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/member.php?u=29940

skaterjon89
02-10-08, 07:42 PM
My Recruiter doesn't use the internet too much, has a Myspace, although I'll often tell him things on here, or show him and he will comment to me and I'll sometimes relay the message here...