PDA

View Full Version : Any experienced Marine

Sway
02-01-08, 05:15 PM
Hello

I am enlisted and ship to go to boot camp 20080518, the question I am asking is for someone that has had experience with taking the same route in hte corps that I am. I am currently signed up to go into the reserve as infantry 0331, machine gunner. The differnece is that I am in college.

I am a freshmen currently and am leaving for Parris Island on the 19th when my classes end the 14th. Upon graduation I am returning back to school instead of SOI or MOS specification. Once I get back to school I am going to contact an OSO so that I may apply for the PLC. If accepted I will be doing two 6 week course split across my nect to summers in college.

Has anyone heard about this or done it? I Would love feed back over it.

Thank you

Tim Robbins

rvillac2
02-01-08, 06:58 PM
Nope, never heard of it:
http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35882

Sway
02-01-08, 08:07 PM
thank you sir, I have actually read that threat thoroughly I was just wondering what Marine's experience were like in the fleet after that completed any of those officer courses.

RYDERKUR
02-01-08, 08:28 PM
I have heard of this, but Marine officers have the academic skills to spell complete sentences with little grammatical and spelling errors.

Wyoming
02-01-08, 09:13 PM
I have heard of this, but Marine officers have the academic skills to spell complete sentences with little grammatical and spelling errors.

Jeez, did you pick up on that sheeit also!!!!!!

INCOMING!!!

Parker-0321
02-01-08, 10:56 PM
Ive got a friend doing exactly that, same MOS and everything. I'll PM you his info so you can talk to him if you'd like

Sway
02-02-08, 12:39 PM
My apologies on the gramatical errors and lack of appropriate sentence structure. It was late at night after this poolee had a few. Which isn't an adequate excuse. Thanks for your help.

Tim