PDA

View Full Version : this forum is great!

marinemama
01-09-08, 04:51 PM
as a noob, I appreciate all of your answers and your knowledge....thanks to you all for being there and making me safe in my home...Marines are the best in the world!
:marine:

yellowwing
01-09-08, 05:58 PM
Welcome Aboard! Where is your son at now?

marinemama
01-09-08, 07:54 PM
Thanks yellowwing for your welcome.

My son has just seen a recruiter and will be joining this week, as long as all the nosy jerky people leave him alone. He has been told how bad it is, how the recruiter lies...in that you can't really pick your job, they will send him in to the firefight not ready...blah blah blah...I am sure you understand what I mean. He is a wonderful human being, not saying that just becasue he is mine, and in my opinion, would make a bold, brave and courageous Marine. He is excited, scared and thinking he might wash out...that is just his thoughts with all the negative folks the last couple of days. In speaking with him tonight, I think he is going for it. I joined this to help him make an educated decision from people that have already been there and can fill in some blanks for him. I joined because in my heart, I really feel he will do this and with my anal ways in reseaching, will help myself deal with the shipping off of my son when the time comes. He isn't a baby, but he is my baby at 20. He is a hard worker and I will be so proud of him when we go to San Diego for parents day. I can't wait to see the change in his self esteem, it will be amazing! He has never been in trouble...never....and I feel this will shape his life so much for the better...what a wonderful thing to call yourself...a Marine!

So I am sorry if I jumped the gun and joined too early....I just didn't feel it right to be a lurker and not add anything to the place. Your information is concise and overwhelming at times, but helpful all the same.

Thanks to all the Marines and the ones getting ready to go to Recruit Training...my hat truly goes off to you.

tankmech
01-09-08, 08:56 PM
It sounds as if you instilled life long virtues already. He will be fine with in our family.

marinemama
01-09-08, 09:42 PM
Thank you, I have to admit, it does make me feel better knowing that you never leave a man and stick together no matter what....that is comforting for a Mom to see.

LeonardLawrence
01-09-08, 11:10 PM
Welcome to the board.

Big Jim
01-09-08, 11:34 PM
It sounds as if you instilled life long virtues already. He will be fine with in our family.

This is very true...he's coming to just a bigger family. And even though he'll be different when he comes back, he'll be better, he'll be a man and he'll be a Marine. That is a lifelong achievement for anyone. You and your family will enjoy being a part of the Marine family...welcome aboard!!

GySgtRet
01-10-08, 12:01 AM
Welcome aboard. ot just to the site but the impending marriage into my Marine Corps family. I am glad that your son was able to make a choice of what he wants to do and become. The people around your son are ignorant to what Marines do and stand for. He will sort it out and it would seem that he has had a very excellent up bringing.

Thank you for raising such an outstanding young man.

We all wish the best for your son. Please browse the forums and seek answers. There are many parents on board that will also advise.

2PW
01-10-08, 12:06 AM
Just want to wish the best of luck to you and your son. Stay brave, strong and optimistic. Share with him all of your love and support and soon your son will be one of the Few, the Proud, A Marine.
God Bless

As far as the nastie nosy jerky people. Stick around, you will learn how to deal with them later
hehe

marinemama
01-10-08, 12:13 AM
Thanks you guys! I can see why you are such a great family to be part of. My son has been following this thread with great anticipation and it has made him feel excited and more confident in the choices he is making. He feels your support and advice is priceless. I will certainly scout around for even more information, I really appreciate you making me feel welcome so quickly.

Almost forgot.....2PW, I can't wait to learn from the best!

marinemama
01-10-08, 05:19 PM
OMG! You guys! My son (20) andI went to see the recruiter today and give him my son's UK school records...and he joined! He is taking the ASVAB right now! My other son (21) asked me to go with him in the morning to see the recruiter too! I am so nervous/proud/scared and mostly overwhelmed that both my boys will be gone soon. Fingers crossed that he gets a high score...thanks.

GySgtRet
01-10-08, 05:28 PM
You may as well be on a first name basis you are going to be in the Marine Corps family. I don't want to give a false start but congratulations. Welcome to the family.

marinemama
01-10-08, 05:43 PM
I am sitting here on pins and needles...they are so quick with everything... holy cow! I will let you all know as soon as I do. Thanks for sitting it out with me.

I think I will love being a part of this family....it seems like you are all a good bunch :o)

marinemama
01-10-08, 06:18 PM
He passed! Not sure of details yet, but he will be able to proceed to Recruit Training to become a Marine! :banana:

Son #2 is going to be seen tonight! It was meant to be tomorrow but when the Recruiter spoke to me about Eric, he said to just bring Alex in tonight!

WOW! I am soooooo proud of them!

Wyoming
01-10-08, 06:21 PM
He passed! Not sure of details yet, but he will be able to proceed to Recruit Training to become a Marine! :banana:

Son #2 is going to be seen tonight! It was meant to be tomorrow but when the Recruiter spoke to me about Eric, he said to just bring Alex in tonight!

WOW! I am soooooo proud of them!

Ok, Monica, can I call you Monica? You are proud! We will be proud to have 2 more Marines join us?

Wanna bet a dollar to a day old dog turd that you well up before it's all over?

You will, and I do believe, nay, I know, you will have all the support you want or need.

marinemama
01-10-08, 06:24 PM
Ok, Monica, can I call you Monica? You are proud! We will be proud to have 2 more Marines join us?

Wanna bet a dollar to a day old dog turd that you well up before it's all over?

You will, and I do believe, nay, I know, you will have all the support you want or need.

Of course you can call me Monica :o)

Where should I send that dollar, I already have out the Kleenex!

Support will be most appreciated and welcomed! Thanks from the bottom of my heart.

bucksgted
01-10-08, 06:54 PM

Support will be most appreciated and welcomed! Thanks from the bottom of my heart.

Monica, we support and nuture the newbies and the not so new ones just tolerate old pharts like me. ROTFLMAO

Ed

Big Jim
01-10-08, 07:41 PM

Ma'am, I wanted to thank you for your support during that slanderous civilian kid who was so disrespectful towards my fellow brethren and myself last night. He was very upset at me for whatever reason and I seen you jumped right in there and defended our Marine Corps honor. If you or your boy should need any support for anything, please don't hesitate to ask, and if your boy is anything like you, he will become an asset to our beloved Corps, thank you and here's a very warm welcome to you again, ma'am.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

aspinwc
01-10-08, 08:09 PM
Welcome aboard! Semper Fidelis.

yellowwing
01-10-08, 10:44 PM
My son has been following this thread with great anticipation and it has made him feel excited and more confident in the choices he is making. He feels your support and advice is priceless...
Its up to both of them to take the Initiative to sign up on Leatherneck.com, read the Poolee Hall 'stickies' and rules, and fill in their member profile.

marinemama
01-10-08, 11:11 PM
Its up to both of them to take the Initiative to sign up on Leatherneck.com, read the Poolee Hall 'stickies' and rules, and fill in their member profile.

I agree, thanks. His computer just sits next to mine and I was reading it to him. I am sure they will join to gain the wonderful insight into the unknown they are facing.

Alex (21) will be taking his ASVAB tomorrow afternoon and Eric (20) will be having his physical and swearing in on Saturday morning. Wow, what an exciting week.

I appreciate all your support in this thread. Big Jim...you are most welcome, I didn't like what that boy was saying to you all, especially you, and had enough. If I am in your family, you are in mine...and that's what families do!

LeonardLawrence
01-10-08, 11:14 PM
Congratulations to all....:beer: Now the journey begins.

yellowwing
01-10-08, 11:19 PM
His computer just sits next to mine and I was reading it to him.
Oh please tell me you are kidding! :D

Okay the longer you read to him, the harder we are going to razz him when he does sign up! :banana:

marinemama
01-10-08, 11:27 PM
ha ha ha

That does sound pretty funny when I read it back, can I just say we have a computer room the size of a bedroom with four computers in it and in looking over at him, he is signing up now...ha ha ha ha ha

I will have him post on here so you can all see him.

eckel
01-10-08, 11:37 PM
Hello everyone...

thanks for all your support and tips...... my mom has been reading them to me alot :)

I got a 75 on my ASVAB... I scored over 110 on all four sections and my recruiter says I could apply for 90% of the jobs......

I still have to take my medical on saturday morning... then I get sworn in.... but it all depends how long it will take to get my out of country education to get approved.... might be next week when this happens though...

thank you all for your support and being so nice to my mom.... I look forward to joining this great family and look forward to the day I can call myself a United States Marine.

Eric

yellowwing
01-10-08, 11:54 PM
Welcome aboard Eckel. Now you're all growed up an can read for yourself! :D

LeonardLawrence
01-11-08, 12:19 AM
Welcome Eckel.

Score sounds like it will open opportunities for you. Good luck on your future processing.

:p Did you do well in your reading section?:confused: :p

davblay
01-11-08, 12:38 AM
I appreciate all your support in this thread. Big Jim...you are most welcome, I didn't like what that boy was saying to you all, especially you, and had enough. If I am in your family, you are in mine...and that's what families do!
Thanks for jumping in the other night, Ma'am, I was in on that party as well. I appreciate your support. You have mine from now on for sure!

Welcome Eckel, to the Corps, if all goes well that is!

Semper Fi

Dave

Big Jim
01-11-08, 02:44 AM
Hello everyone...

thanks for all your support and tips...... my mom has been reading them to me alot :)

I got a 75 on my ASVAB... I scored over 110 on all four sections and my recruiter says I could apply for 90% of the jobs......

I still have to take my medical on saturday morning... then I get sworn in.... but it all depends how long it will take to get my out of country education to get approved.... might be next week when this happens though...

thank you all for your support and being so nice to my mom.... I look forward to joining this great family and look forward to the day I can call myself a United States Marine.

Eric

Welcome aboard there Eckel!!! You have alot to live up to next to your Mom's spirit!! WHEW!! First thing you gotta do is tell us what she reads to you at bedtime!! HAHA!! Just razzing ya a bit, kid! Welcome to the family!! If you or your family should EVER need advice or help with anything, let me know, ok? If I don't know, I have a whole band of brothers here that I'm sure one of them will know! And Mom, you're exactly right...that's what family's do...stick together and help each other. Eckel you better keep me uprised of your progress up to and through bootcamp, ok buddy? Let me know if you have any problems you need help with...you have my assistance should you ever need it...

logans105
01-11-08, 07:16 AM
Good Morning all,
Well Marinemama, I've been following your story as it unfolds and just wanted to say how right you are. I've been where you are and I know how you feel, if you think your proud now just wait until graduation day, My son graduated in Feb 2007 and it was the proudest day of my life, when you see those boys you sent off become men and they march out on that deck in uniform full of pride for what they have accomplished the full impact hits you, it's the most impressive site I've ever seen..it makes all the worry and stress of boot camp seem more than worth it. On graduation day you will cry more than you ever thought possible but it's the best cry you'll ever have. I wish the news would cover all the good things about the corps and stop with all the crap, if our country would simply start praising all the good and quit highlighting all the bad we'd be better for it..The men and women on this site are the best, there isn't anything false or made up here, so yes you can ask just about anything that hits your mind and you'll always get answers. Since joining this family I've never felt more at home, you may not always hear or get what you want when you ask a question but these men and women are here for you and honest and upfront, I wouldn't want it any other way.. sounds to me like your sons will do just fine , so welcome to the group and God bless..:yes:

Phantom Blooper
01-11-08, 10:51 AM
you may not always hear or get what you want when you ask a question but these men and women are here for you and honest and upfront

Hard,Fair and to the point!

Welcome aboard marinemama!:evilgrin:

davblay
01-11-08, 11:05 AM
Blooper, you posting 5 times now or is this system screwed up again?

Phantom Blooper
01-11-08, 11:09 AM
I don't know Dave.....but 5 times looks like the point got across.:beer:

:evilgrin:

Apache
01-11-08, 11:43 AM
Welcome abord
Your son'(s) will do just fine.
Thier backround due to you has instilled basic values.
Thier Drill Instructors will train them throughly and they will advance to leadership roles.
God Bless and welcome again

marinemama
01-11-08, 07:06 PM
I am so honored to be here with you all, thanks for all your kind messages and support.

Just a quick wee update. Alex (21) passed his ASVAB today with a 75 and his line scores were all above 116! Both my boys will be leaving at 4:45 tomorrow morning to head downtown to have the physical and be sworn in. A very proud day indeed! I get to be there for that....yipee!

The problem we were having with the international education was finally resolved today after many, many, many hours of more than one Recruiters phone calls today. Thank you Recruiters!

If all goes well tomorrow, my boys will be shipping out in February to San Diego for Recruit Training. They are going to send them with the buddy system, sad for me, good for them.

Yeah!!! :banana:

yellowwing
01-11-08, 07:10 PM
Wow, Decisiveness. I like that. :thumbup:

marinemama
01-11-08, 07:14 PM
Wow, Decisiveness. I like that. :thumbup:

Me too! Don't want to drag it out and have them stay home another month and fret even more. I figure the quicker they are gone, the sooner they come home Marines.

bucksgted
01-11-08, 07:15 PM
Congrats, Maam!! You have every reason to be proud. Your sons will be just fine. Any thing you may have overlooked during their upbringing, I'm confident their Drill Instructors will find and fix for you.

Just be aware, you may be sending two boys to MCRD, but you'll get back two romping, stomping Marines!!

"You done good!!"

Ed

Big Jim
01-11-08, 07:19 PM
I am so honored to be here with you all, thanks for all your kind messages and support.

Just a quick wee update. Alex (21) passed his ASVAB today with a 75 and his line scores were all above 116! Both my boys will be leaving at 4:45 tomorrow morning to head downtown to have the physical and be sworn in. A very proud day indeed! I get to be there for that....yipee!

The problem we were having with the international education was finally resolved today after many, many, many hours of more than one Recruiters phone calls today. Thank you Recruiters!

If all goes well tomorrow, my boys will be shipping out in February to San Diego for Recruit Training. They are going to send them with the buddy system, sad for me, good for them.

Yeah!!! :banana:

I'm actually proud for them and of them!!!Can you take pictures? I'd love to see them getting sworn in!! That's THE life-changing event! The boys know it's for real then. They'll hold up well and become fine strong Marines! of that, I have no doubt! GOOD LUCK BOYS! WRITE HOME TO MOM OFTEN!

03SGT
01-11-08, 09:55 PM
Welcome to the family, it's boys, like your sons, that make this a great country. Again, welcome aboard

sparkie
01-11-08, 10:05 PM
Hooray for Hollywood,,,, Whoops,,,sorry for the sarcasim. [Good luck, Mom].

Sgt Leprechaun
01-12-08, 07:30 AM
Welcome to the Marine Corps family! And congrats.

marinemama
01-12-08, 10:26 AM
Thanks for all your encouraging words. I am so glad I raised potential Marines instead of another branch! Otherwise, I never would have found this place!

The boys are at the physical as I type, and I am just dressed and waiting to call the Recruiter at 10am to find out what time they will be sworn in!

Hope you all have a great Saturday!

davblay
01-12-08, 10:35 AM
It takes a hell of a woman to raise two, or more boys, but to raise two that join the Corp is great!! My mom had three (3) of us in the Corps at the same time,( L/CPL, CPL, and a SGT) but we enlisted at different times. PLus she had one more son in the Army the time us Marines were serving.

If my mom were still here she'd probably say, "you just do what you have to"!

I am sure they will do fine if they go in together and train together, that always helps them!

Welcome to the Family..all of you!

Dave

marinemama
01-12-08, 11:07 AM
It takes a hell of a woman to raise two, or more boys, but to raise two that join the Corp is great!! My mom had three (3) of us in the Corps at the same time,( L/CPL, CPL, and a SGT) but we enlisted at different times. PLus she had one more son in the Army the time us Marines were serving.

If my mom were still here she'd probably say, "you just do what you have to"!

I am sure they will do fine if they go in together and train together, that always helps them!

Welcome to the Family..all of you!

Dave

Wow, your Mom was a busy woman. I am sure she is beaming from heaven with pride because her sons have grown in to such fine men. Well done to all of you!

I think I'm gonna like it here. :banana:

marinemama
01-12-08, 06:37 PM
They both made it and I am one VERY happy Mom! Happy and very proud of my boys. They ship out on February 17th....just around the corner!

Here is a picture I took today, I can't seem to be able to add it to my profile??? So here ya go...let me introduce you to my Recruits. Alex (21) is the one in the black and brown striped polo and Eric (20) is standing directly behind him in the blue and white striped polo.

http://a970.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/94/l_7a0d69f5a48ddea0ce0b3252b291ddf1.jpg

OLE SARG
01-12-08, 08:30 PM
Those two young men will look OUTSTANDING in Dress Blues!!!!!!! I am sure they will be a credit to our Corps!!!! :thumbup:

SEMPER FI,

marinemama
01-12-08, 08:33 PM
Those two young men will look OUTSTANDING in Dress Blues!!!!!!! I am sure they will be a credit to our Corps!!!! :thumbup:

SEMPER FI,

oh my goodness! I can't wait to see them in those! Also, thanks, I think they will add to all the good men and women already there too!

GySgtRet
01-12-08, 08:52 PM
Welcome to the United States Marine Corps. Don't volunteer for anything and try to keep your wits about you. Try not to stick out except to excel and MCRD. We will see you back here after you both complete recruit traing. Your mom is an exceptional woman and backs you 110 %.

Good luck young men.

Monica, you have done a great job with these two young men it is now in the hands of the Marine Corps to finish the job.
:thumbup:

davblay
01-13-08, 01:23 AM
As my fellow Marines have said...two fine looking specimens indeed!

Semper Fi all and welcome to the Corps! Now you boys go and earn that title for us all, your mom is depending on you as are we all!

Dave

LeonardLawrence
01-13-08, 02:23 AM
Let me add,

Congratulations as well.

There is no need to wish you both luck, you guys have a MARINE MOM!

------------------------------------------

(whispers to Marine Mom...good work getting them to leave at the same time. It will save you from having to sit through two graduation ceremonies:bunny: )

Gunny C
01-13-08, 03:24 AM
Waiting for the good news on son #2...

Don't keep the Gunny waiting... lol

Gunny C
01-13-08, 03:25 AM
bam... welcome aboard!

Phantom Blooper
01-13-08, 04:22 AM
two fine looking specimens indeed!

Laboratory rats,amobeas,monkeys,urinalysis..........nope two fine looking poolees indeed! Congratulations!:evilgrin:

Sgt Leprechaun
01-13-08, 06:54 AM
Well done and some fine looking young men indeed!

marinemama
01-13-08, 10:29 AM
You guys do make me smile! Thanks!

rb1651
01-13-08, 11:43 AM
marinemama, thanks for raising two fine "boys". In a few months time, they will become the "Men" that Mom's around the world wish they had. Thanks for understanding their desire to become "One of the Few"!!!!

marinemama
01-13-08, 11:57 AM
marinemama, thanks for raising two fine "boys". In a few months time, they will become the "Men" that Mom's around the world wish they had. Thanks for understanding their desire to become "One of the Few"!!!!

I wouldn't want them to be any other way. I figure it this way....I am here and free because of someone's son, father, brother, mom, sister, etc.....One can't expect it to always be someone else's....my boys have taken a step to make it them. For that I am thankful I was hard on them, kept them clean and gave them the love they needed to be well rounded people. They work hard, never slacked off or did drugs and did really well in school. This will just add to them in ways the majority of Non Marines won't understand. The grief I am still getting is high, but I am fighting those battles and not letting it get to them....How can people just sit and watch TV, expecting it to always be there without some pride in your country and the willingness to do what most won't...ugggg...I will get off my soapbox now...

this isn't Oprah :sick:

Big Jim
01-13-08, 02:28 PM
I wouldn't want them to be any other way. I figure it this way....I am here and free because of someone's son, father, brother, mom, sister, etc.....One can't expect it to always be someone else's....my boys have taken a step to make it them. For that I am thankful I was hard on them, kept them clean and gave them the love they needed to be well rounded people. They work hard, never slacked off or did drugs and did really well in school. This will just add to them in ways the majority of Non Marines won't understand. The grief I am still getting is high, but I am fighting those battles and not letting it get to them....How can people just sit and watch TV, expecting it to always be there without some pride in your country and the willingness to do what most won't...ugggg...I will get off my soapbox now...

You have a right to be heard!! People can hear you and learn from what you've accomplished with the great job you've done with those fine young men!! Don't sell yourself short!! Stand up and take your hard-earned credit and reap the pride you'll get when those boys graduate bootcamp as Marines and you can know and trust that they are making a difference in this world!! There are so very few who even have the right stiff to even make that committment and those boys definitely have it!! You instilled that within them and made that happen...noone else!! I'll say this again....I'm proud of those boys...I really am and I'm glad you and they are a part of my beloved Corps! You have my utmost respect and my undying friendship and loyalty!! I salute you!! :thumbup: :flag:

Camper51
01-13-08, 03:11 PM

Those who think they deserve these freedoms don't know what it's truly like to be free. They haven't given anything for it like we have...

2PW
01-13-08, 04:11 PM
I want to congratulate you on rising two fine boys. You must be so very proud of them as all of use are.
As a parent now, you will now be boarding the emotional roller coaster ride of your life. This experience has changed my life forever, from how you pick and chose your friends. This was the biggest heart break to me. You will learn who your real friends are now. Stay close to the friends and family that do support you, You will need them.
Your biggest change will come to you on your way home from graduation, on your plane flight or your drive home. You will understand then.

The mall will not look the same to you ever again

marinemama
01-13-08, 05:17 PM
I want to congratulate you on rising two fine boys. You must be so very proud of them as all of use are.
As a parent now, you will now be boarding the emotional roller coaster ride of your life. This experience has changed my life forever, from how you pick and chose your friends. This was the biggest heart break to me. You will learn who your real friends are now. Stay close to the friends and family that do support you, You will need them.
Your biggest change will come to you on your way home from graduation, on your plane flight or your drive home. You will understand then.

Oh my gosh! It is like you are all looking in my house today. What an awful day it has been! I'm glad I am part of this family now too, at least you all understand the feelings and the pride of country and being a Marine and who and what they stand for.

I'm not gonna cry again today! You guys will make me tough yet with the outsider jerks that don't understand!

GySgtRet
01-13-08, 06:07 PM
I am a docent at the National Museum of the Marine Corps near Quantico Virginia. Like any day that I volunteer at the museum there is always something that high lights my day. Today was no different. A father and son, (I don't know if the father has served or not)? walked into the museum and in about two hours or so they are walking out. We have three Marines always on duty at the museum. This father and son were on their way out of the museum and this little guy, probably about 10 years old or so walked up to LCpl Seymore at the desk and said, "Thank you for defending my country". I'll tell you what my eyes started leaking as soon as I heard this little guy say this. I also swelled with pride. And in true Marine fashion LCpl Seymore said, " You are welcome." I think LCpl Seymore felt the samething that I did. Only me, the LCpl and the dad heard this, but wow from a little guy like this it really ment a lot. I am just thinking if that were to have been one of your sons and knowing how you have raised them what would they have done? I am pretty sure it would have been to the positive.

Hey don't worry about your house we aren't looking at anything. LOL

I am not sure if you ahve had the time to look into this on the forum or not but have you seen anything on the thread that you need to know about what to expect when your sons reach MCRD? What I am saying is how long will it take to hear from them? From what I understand within the first couple of days you will get a phone call from your sons, it will be short and scripted as to allow all of the other newly arriving recruits to also call home. Back in my day it was the pony express, this is a lot faster these days.

Again, welcome to the Marine Corps family.

Cudadad
01-13-08, 08:07 PM
I
AMEN. No truer words.

marinemama
01-13-08, 08:31 PM
I am a docent at the National Museum of the Marine Corps near Quantico Virginia. Like any day that I volunteer at the museum there is always something that high lights my day. Today was no different. A father and son, (I don't know if the father has served or not)? walked into the museum and in about two hours or so they are walking out. We have three Marines always on duty at the museum. This father and son were on their way out of the museum and this little guy, probably about 10 years old or so walked up to LCpl Seymore at the desk and said, "Thank you for defending my country". I'll tell you what my eyes started leaking as soon as I heard this little guy say this. I also swelled with pride. And in true Marine fashion LCpl Seymore said, " You are welcome." I think LCpl Seymore felt the samething that I did. Only me, the LCpl and the dad heard this, but wow from a little guy like this it really ment a lot. I am just thinking if that were to have been one of your sons and knowing how you have raised them what would they have done? I am pretty sure it would have been to the positive.

Hey don't worry about your house we aren't looking at anything. LOL

I am not sure if you ahve had the time to look into this on the forum or not but have you seen anything on the thread that you need to know about what to expect when your sons reach MCRD? What I am saying is how long will it take to hear from them? From what I understand within the first couple of days you will get a phone call from your sons, it will be short and scripted as to allow all of the other newly arriving recruits to also call home. Back in my day it was the pony express, this is a lot faster these days.

Again, welcome to the Marine Corps family.

What a lovely story...thanks so much for sharing it.

thedrifter
01-13-08, 08:53 PM
Done!

Closed Down