PDA

View Full Version : Reenlistment please help me

NeilTimpson
01-02-08, 11:10 PM
First of all i want to say thank you all for every thing you do for this country. i went to boot camp may 5 2003 and then tore my acl and lateral maniscus in my left knee i was in i was in week 16 or...

NeilTimpson
01-03-08, 02:57 PM
everyone must be busy so i will check back in a couple days thank you any one who repiles:banana:

rvillac2
01-03-08, 03:53 PM
I would like to see you improve your writing skills. You wrote a fine example of an eternal run on sentence. Not even one period.

RE-3's are eligible for reenlistment with a waiver. You should get checked out by your own docs and locate a recruiter that will set you up for a physical at MEPS.

thewookie
01-03-08, 04:07 PM
Where do you start, really, where? <br />
<br />
My one lingering question is if you never graduate, can you make it to PFC? I would think that you have to earn the rank upon completion of training? <br />
<br />
The...

zx6rdr
01-03-08, 04:19 PM
WOW!!!!!!

Thats all that I can say.....

WOW!!!!!!

Phantom Blooper
01-03-08, 05:05 PM
NeilTimpson,

You initially injured your knee in week 16.....I don't understand.

Tell me more, tell me more!

Uh-huh uh-huh uh-huh uh-huh!

:evilgrin:

rvillac2
01-03-08, 05:13 PM
Where do you start, really, where?

My one lingering question is if you never graduate, can you make it to PFC? I would think that you have to earn the rank upon completion of training?

The whole story stinks,,,,,:mad:

He's confused. He's not a PFC. The most likely story is that he was a contract PFC and his disability was calculated off an E-2 paygrade.

mgkusmc
01-03-08, 06:36 PM
Well he could have also gone into boot as a pvt. and after being there 6 months would have gotten the E2 paygrade meaning even though he didnt wear the rank that it came out on his dd214 as E2.

sparkie
01-03-08, 06:42 PM
With that kind of typing, You should try for the Wing. [WOW]

NeilTimpson
01-04-08, 12:26 AM
Thank you for all the great advice. I am now taking a english class thanks to you guys. Damn a Marine can motivate you to do anything thats so awsome lol. Rvillac2 thank you for telling me the answer to my run on one sentance paragraph. Well when i do make it to boot camp again and graduate this time around i will be ther for every single one of you Marines Just don't ask me to type for you. lol

LeonardLawrence
01-04-08, 01:17 AM
LCPL NEIL TIMPSON is your favorite Marine? Who is he?

I see you attended the "College of the Sequias"? Is that Ivy league or a party school?

They must be proud of your work....

NeilTimpson
01-04-08, 02:42 PM
It doesn't say my favorite Marine is LCPL NEIL TIMPSON. It says LCPL Edward Timpson and he is my brother. College of the Sequias is just a JC but yes they are proud. lol. Well to me it looks like you need to learn how to read. Thank you guys again for doing what you guys do.

Wyoming
01-04-08, 03:49 PM
It doesn't say my favorite Marine is LCPL NEIL TIMPSON. It says LCPL Edward Timpson and he is my brother. College of the Sequias is just a JC but yes they are proud. lol. Well to me it looks like you need to learn how to read. Thank you guys again for doing what you guys do.

Incoming!!!

Wyoming
01-04-08, 03:51 PM
With that kind of typing, You should try for the Wing. [WOW]

Arrg!:p

zx6rdr
01-04-08, 03:58 PM
Incoming!!!

WOW!!!

Can't wait till 'Ole Leonard get a hold of this one!!!!

This should be interesting!!!
:devious: :scared: :devious:

LeonardLawrence
01-04-08, 07:41 PM
Wow,

1.Are you accusing me of making things up???!!:devious: I can READ your words and I don't care for your tone.

2. Can you send me the link to the Sequias? I haven't heard of them and I would like to work on my reading comprehension..... hopefully it is as good as their writing program appears to be. Seriously, could you pm me a link?

I am holding my fire pending your answer to #1. Tread carefully, son.:mad:

Camper51
01-04-08, 09:17 PM
LCPL NEIL TIMPSON is your favorite Marine? Who is he?

I see you attended the "College of the Sequias"? Is that Ivy league or a party school?

They must be proud of your work....

Man that college must be something. I always thought that SEQUOIA is how you spelled the word but then I am just a freakin dropout who does not know squat. I won't even mention the other errors my poor uneducated mind found in the originator's posts...

Marine84
01-04-08, 10:32 PM
Here we go with another one!

DUCK Bigal!