PDA

View Full Version : Shippers to SC on 080107

shpdt080701
12-30-07, 02:15 PM
Hey guys, I have been a major lurker for a while nd read every boot camp story. I just decided to see how many guys are on here that are shipping on the 7th of Jan. to San Diego?

Recruit Erickson will be the name! :D

PS. Sorry mods for making nother thread. I already embrrassed myself screwing up my name. But I'll be gone in a week so I can survive. Sorry again.

RYDERKUR
12-30-07, 02:23 PM
You dumbass recruit, now say Aye sir, ok scream aye sir, oh good we dont want to scream, blouses off and empty your faggot ass pockets....haha. Get used to that, you'll here that more than once. I'm messing with you, but the ones with belts on won't be. Best of luck and keep that Eagle Globe and Anchor in sight.

valiantknight
01-01-08, 07:18 PM
Im shipping from Northern Virginia for Parris Island. My name will be Recruit Shaver. Hope to see you all on the island and lets get this s*** done so we can earn our right to the title!

sparkie
01-01-08, 07:27 PM
Tick Tick Tick Tick,,,,,,,,,,,LOL. 'The island' no less,,,, Too bad. You see, It's all about the crabs. If they don't get you,[there] You'll get them,,[In the fleet]. Good luck, and watch out for the crabs.