PDA

View Full Version : Leaving soon

Salezel
12-25-07, 10:16 PM
I Leave for Boot Camp in 57 days, I can do my runs, pullups,and crunches no problem, My only problem remains to be the pushups.

Does anyone have any tips or strategy for me to make an improvement on my pullups, because I know i'll be doing pushing at Boot Camp.

mudvayne
12-25-07, 10:55 PM
Back a few years ago when I was interested in the Seals I searched workouts. I came up with this http://thesealteams.com/SEAL_workouts/

I only followed the pushups situps dips and pullups portion of it, but it helped tremendously getting my #'s higher.

Salezel
12-26-07, 07:24 AM
Thank you I will start this today Immediately after work since im heading out the door right now.

kelley26
12-26-07, 03:18 PM
I Leave for Boot Camp in 57 days, I can do my runs, pullups,and crunches no problem, My only problem remains to be the pushups.

Does anyone have any tips or strategy for me to make an improvement on my pullups, because I know i'll be doing pushing at Boot Camp.

Alright, what the hell are you wanting to improve pull ups or push ups?

Fubar5812
12-26-07, 03:20 PM
dude..i broke my pullup bar today.i have a doorway one and i was doing my overhand ones and on the 13th one the pullup bar RIPS out of the wall and i fall on my ass.

mom is ****ed lol

Salezel
12-26-07, 11:47 PM
Alright, what the hell are you wanting to improve pull ups or push ups?

Oops my Mistake i'm sorry it was a typo it was supposed to be pushups not pull ups, thank you for pointing that out to me.