PDA

View Full Version : Getting HS Diploma from my HS

Dan629
12-19-07, 12:23 PM
Hey guys,

I have a question that I have done some research on and am having trouble finding solid info on. I did not get my HS diploma. I was lazy about going to school in my senior year in 2005 and ended up not being aloud to graduate for it. I did go to school. I did sit through all the way until the end of senior year. However, when I say I was lazy I mean I was absent and late too many times. I was told I would have to repeat the 12th grade to graduate. I never went back. I decided to go ahead and get my GED instead, which was another bad idea when I look back on it now. My question is this:

I have heard of people still getting their HS diplomas from their school even though they did not graduate because they sat all the way through senior year. I did have enough credits to graduate. I was just absent and late too many times. Is there anything I can do to still get my diploma? I'd rather join as a Tier I than a Teir II. Any advice or answers are appreciated.

Fubar5812
12-19-07, 01:19 PM
yes you can still get your diploma.

if you to the school and get your records (and your telling the truth) and you got enough HS credits to graduate,they have to present you with a diploma.

its either that or get 15 college credits before you ship because of the GED,thats what i'm doing.