PDA

View Full Version : Hello

kitcho
12-08-07, 08:29 PM
I am new to the boards. I am a HM2(FMF/SW) currently stationed in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on">Okinawa</st1:place>. I just got orders to augment to an EOD team heading to <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Iraq</st1:place></st1:country-region> soon. I have been to the sandbox before, but never with EOD. I am excited to get this opportunity.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Any advice?<o:p></o:p>

Phantom Blooper
12-09-07, 06:33 AM
Hello! .......Keep your head and azz down and wear earplugs!

:evilgrin:

Covey_Rider
12-09-07, 08:19 AM
Which EOD unit are you goin with? I'm on Hansen right now...Got a lot of good friends with EOD. Also know a lot of EOD docs that have been to iraq with them before if you want a few names.

Marine84
12-09-07, 09:39 AM
Eod Rocks! Iyaoyas!

yellowwing
12-09-07, 11:15 AM
Welcome aboard Doc! Did you ask for EOD or was it luck of the draw? God Bless and pay attention.

kitcho
12-09-07, 03:53 PM
Which EOD unit are you goin with? I'm on Hansen right now...Got a lot of good friends with EOD. Also know a lot of EOD docs that have been to iraq with them before if you want a few names.

I really don't know at this point. My orders say 9th ESB EOD team B or C. I check in on the 1st though.

Welcome aboard Doc! Did you ask for EOD or was it luck of the draw? God Bless and pay attention.

Thank you! I actually knew this was coming up and jumped at the chance. I work at MED Bn so we fill this requirement all the time. They were looking for 2 HM3's, but they thankfully they put me on the T/O.

Wyoming
12-09-07, 05:09 PM

One thing about it, the Docs don't buy beer.

At least they didn't in the 60's.