PDA

View Full Version : newbie

sharma
11-24-07, 12:52 PM
Good morning. new to your place here.....seems to be just the spot for me. my mom sent this too me thinking i would find "comfort" here....i dont know if i'd call it comfort but she was right...i do like it. got a boy in the Marines. He's floating around on the USS Cleveland right now. i miss him. not like boo hoo hoo i miss my baby but i was very used to the phone calls and what not...not being able to hang out with him on his cell phone during weekend liberty. his last liberty home before this deployment was crazy indeed. i've read of kids who get tickets on their crotch rockets and busted for underage drinking. o yes! mine too. his career is not ruined although he is on restriction for sometime. he will have to work extra hard to get to where he wants to go....but hard work never killed anyone and no one would know that than a Marine. :flag:

jerryk
11-24-07, 02:03 PM
well ma,am i dont know about some but in my book you are a part of the marine corp family, any one that is, or was ,or have a family member in the corp is my family so i myself welcomes you SEMPER FIDELIS

davblay
11-24-07, 02:14 PM
When your son became a member of this organization, he took on a whole new family, but you and his other, civilian, family members are a part of the same club! Welcome to the site and feel free to post anything anytime! I am sure some of us old salts will give you some kind of answer, may not be the one you want, but an answer! :marine:

Semper Fi

sgt tony
11-24-07, 05:58 PM
you are welcome to be a part of his now real big family MARINES

jrhd97
11-24-07, 06:22 PM
Welcome!

FistFu68
11-24-07, 08:25 PM
:evilgrin: HELLO,MY NAME IS JODY(LOL)NEED ANY'THANG DON'T BE SHY:D

Tegan
11-25-07, 12:44 AM
Welcome to this wonderful family..

LeonardLawrence
11-25-07, 01:36 AM
Welcome Sharma.

RLeon
11-25-07, 01:56 AM
:evilgrin: HELLO,MY NAME IS JODY(LOL)NEED ANY'THANG DON'T BE SHY:D
LOL!

sharma
12-08-07, 11:57 AM
I've been getting some e-mails from mick. he's just finished some training op in Guam. Its a good thing that his CO's are tough cuz this kid of mine can be a real....challenge. but he had a good...