PDA

View Full Version : company & Battalion?

kelley26
11-22-07, 05:18 PM
Does our recruiters know what company an battalion were going to be in? Its thanksgiving an i don't want to bother my recruiter so i figured i would just ask on here. or does anybody already know for this ship date: 20080616? thanks for any help! I'm just curious!

Zulu 36
11-22-07, 05:32 PM
They might know what battalion, maybe even company. But in the long run, it doesn't really matter. It's all the same training - hard, tiring, long, and did I mention hard? I was just happy to be in the Corps.

Besides, what is the hurry to know? You're not shipping until August '08.

Echo_Four_Bravo
11-22-07, 05:37 PM
You can figure it out yourself. Go to the MCRD website and look at the training matrix. Figure out when your graduation date is, and look at what company graduates on that day.

kelley26
11-22-07, 05:42 PM
They might know what battalion, maybe even company. But in the long run, it doesn't really matter. It's all the same training - hard, tiring, long, and did I mention hard? I was just happy to be in the Corps.

Besides, what is the hurry to know? You're not shipping until August '08.

im just mostly curious! comparing w/ my dad, uncles, an brother they were all marines (still are they're just little rusty, lol)! Correction: I ship june not august.