PDA

View Full Version : Help! Looking for a Marine Buddy - Daniel Andresen

andimgrant
07-24-02, 07:37 AM
Trying to Find Marine Buddies

I cannot be the only one to get so frustrated by this. Here's the scenario --> I am open to suggestions,PLEASE!

I know this is a LONG SHOT, but I am looking for a United States Marine Corps buddy of my husband's. They served together on Marine Security Guard Duty in Damascus, Syria.
The only information we have on him is the following:
Name: Daniel D. Andresen.
Approximate age: 28
Residence: Home record was Hampton, Virginia.

How can I find this guy? I tried the online white pages and emailed and called everyone I could find. I went to every MSG and Marine Corps and military site and even the Veteran Affairs sites...I searched to no avail and never found a service that would look this guy up for us. We don't even know if he's still Active Duty or not! We do NOT have his social security number! So now what?

I'd be ever so grateful for any suggestions you may have.
Many thanks and Semper Fi,

Andi Grant (wife of USMC Sgt Brian Grant)

CAS3
07-24-02, 07:49 AM
Marine Corps Locator is in Quantico Virgina.
The phone number is 703-784-3941

thedrifter
07-24-02, 08:13 AM
Great to see you come over.......

Welcome to the Best Marine Site on the net.......
I see Cas gave you a starting place to start looking for...That's my Sis.....

See, I said we will try and help you in anyways we can....
We might need a little more info.....but I have checked a few places and I come up with nothing yet....
Will keep trying.....but try the number to see what they come up with.......

Sempers,

Roger

andimgrant
07-25-02, 07:22 AM
I'm still looking! I think I e-mailed 60 people on AOL and called some. had a few leads but it turned out he MOVED and no one knows where! Ugh! So frustrating. I'll call Quantico today. I hope they don't ask for his SSN because we don't have it!
Thanks again!
Kind Regards and Semper Fi,
Andi:cry:

Knuckledragger
01-21-08, 09:26 PM
Hey Admingrant

I was with Dan while stationed a Camp Lejeune before he left for MSG Duty, here is his Phone Number that I last made contact with him.

:beer: