PDA

View Full Version : Very interested in becoming the next marine

Dinked
11-10-07, 04:04 AM
First let me say I've been wanting to be a Marine for about 4 years now ever since my cousin went into the army I got into the military and learned about Marines. I had to go to bootcamp last year for a misdemeanor and that was a very good experiance for me and made me want to join even more. Ever since then that is my goal. My appreciation for you all is very high, for saving our country in times of need. Im very anxious in becoming a poolee but i have to wait 2 more years. I'm starting to prepare my self now by getting into better shape physically. Im learning all corps values so I can get a head start and Ive been listening to many cadences :bunny: They just get me pumped. hah.

Anyways. Heres my question
Im interested in 0311 or 0315
Can I just join recon out of no where? or would I have to have a different infantry mos first, go through all my training for it, then get a choice to become recon if interested?

Thank you all for your time

Happy late bday

Oh btw i'd be going to MCRDSD [=

Dinked
11-10-07, 04:12 AM
sorry i forgot to capitalize Marine :(

Phantom Blooper
11-10-07, 06:45 AM
Anyways. Heres my question
Im interested in 0311 or 0315
Can i just join recon out of no where? or would i have to have a different infantry mos first, go through all my training for it, then get a choice to become recon if interested?

DO A SEARCH IN THE POOLEE HALL OF FAME......THIS QUESTION HAS BEEN ASKED MORE TIMES AND IN MORE WAYS....BUT,ALWAY'S THE SAME QUESTION THAN THE YEARS OUR MARINE CORPS IS OLD!AFTER YOU READ ALL THE POSTS WHICH SHOULD TAKE YOU AWHILE...IF SOMETHING HASN'T BEEN COVERED THEN ASK!

YOU ALSO FORGOT TO CAPITALIZE "I".....THIS IS A FORUM..."CHAT" IS IN A DIFFERENT BARRACKS!:evilgrin:

Dinked
11-10-07, 06:15 PM
Okay, I looked it up. Thank you for replying. I should of searched it on my own but I completely forgot about using the search button.

Jinelson, i've just finished reading the rules.