PDA

View Full Version : MEPs all done with :)

Sam331
10-31-07, 10:02 PM
Finally got done with MEPs today, what a long day .Im shipping out 2008114 but Im trying to get it changed to sometime during the first week of January if possible. I havent picked my MOS yet, but I gave my recruiter my top 3 forms that I filled out, and those are ; Reconassaince, Security Force, and Infantry. I cant wait to leave to boot camp, I would choose a sooner day to leave like in December, but my mom wants me home for the New Year. Well just thought I'd inform you all on whats been going on :) If anyone else is planning on shipping out in January, let me know I would like to have some friends out there for more motivation and all

Parks
10-31-07, 10:04 PM
Congratulations! How was MEPS?

HurricaneRJ
10-31-07, 10:06 PM
GOOD TO GO!!!

Another brother stepping up. I'm feeling all good inside now.

Jyates383
11-01-07, 01:08 AM
Cool man im just waiting on a med report and ill be shipping out early january too if all goes as planned.

Jonas Balloga
11-01-07, 02:21 AM
I will be shipping out to mcrd san diego on 7 January 2007, my mos is 0311 infantry. OORAH SEMPER FI

mcneelyben
11-01-07, 08:12 AM
I am scheduled to ship out on January 7th.

Sam331
11-01-07, 01:45 PM
alright cool , well ima tlk to my recruiter about changing my ship date to the 7th aswell ill be going to PI though, MEPs was the worst, i got there at like 5:58 am i finished all of my medical and physical stuff at 11:00am from there i went back downstairs to the Marines office and waited there for the SgtMaj to call my name...my name wasnt called till 4:15 pm . I learned to sleep in a chair curled up in a ball some what. i was probably half asleep and half awake through out the whole 30min i slept lmao. to my suprise there were alot of kids there who were enlisting with the Marine Corps. One funny thing that happened which I found funny was while waiting in line for the hearing test some kid who was enlisting in the army asked me my asvab score, to which i replied was 81. he said wow with that score you should become a navy seal...i was like nah Im going recon, navy aint for me. later that day that same kid had asked if anyone else had the doctor give them a prostate exam lmao sadly he was the only kid who got examined for that. i dont know if it had to do with him being severly overweight though. all in all it was a very slow boring day make sure u get plently of sleep the night before i didnt and regretted it.

pooleevaldivia
11-02-07, 10:44 AM
Jonas Balloga (http://member.php?u=46309) - You are not a Marine yet. You have not earned the right to use Semper Fi. It is part of the rules and it is something you have to earn the right to say! Please fill out your profile too!!!

I will be leaving to MCRD SD on 20071113 so maybe i will see you there! Make sure your self in shape! lots of push ups and pull ups and run!!!

Achped
11-02-07, 10:52 AM
I will be shipping out to mcrd san diego on 7 January 2007, my mos is 0311 infantry. OORAH SEMPER FI

You have no idea what Semper Fi is about...at all.

Jonas Balloga
11-02-07, 01:06 PM
I am shipping out of Kansas City Kansas on January 7, for mcrd san diego. This is the plan as of now. But because I am going active duty I might get called up earlier than that.

Its crazy to think that some of you guys here online will be my bretheren in bootcamp.