PDA

View Full Version : Ship date question

Corndog
10-22-07, 07:57 PM
I am supposed to ship to Parris Island on 02 June 2008. That means I should graduate on 29 August 2008. Well, according to the Parris Island 2008 Graduation schedule there are no female companies graduating on that day. They have one the week before and the week after, but not on 29 August. There have been a few problems in the past with my ship date. First my recruiter tried to send me to San Diego (I was the only female poolee at the time), then my ship date was made for before I graduated High School, then my ship date got dropped, and now I am wondering if it's possible that my ship date is wrong again??? I'm asking on here because my recruiter is a busy man who never answers his phone. Thanks for any help!

HurricaneRJ
10-22-07, 08:01 PM
Well for one, your recruiter can't send you to San Diego. No females are trained there, don't know who fed you that bull****. All I can say is by the time you gradute high school everything will be settled, and you'll have a valid ship date.

@ Parris Island.

Corndog
10-22-07, 08:04 PM
I know I can't go to San Diego, that was why it was changed. My recruiter filled out the form for San Diego because it was his reflex, as all the other poolees in my area go there. I am my recruiter's only poolee going to Parris Island.

HurricaneRJ
10-22-07, 08:08 PM
Well like before, you got a lot of time, all I can say is pester your recruiter enough and he'll get you the info you need.

Corndog
10-22-07, 08:09 PM
Well like before, you got a lot of time, all I can say is pester your recruiter enough and he'll get you the info you need.

Ha ha! I love pestering! Thanks.