PDA

View Full Version : You Guys Are Great

jpscheel
10-16-07, 09:30 AM
Coming into the home stretch I just wanted to say thank you to you guys. I haven't posted much but I have read a great amount and I think this is the most encouraging forum on the internet. Most people here don't dump on the newbies who are striving to become Marines but help and offer positive attitudes to all who seek assistance. All the recruiters I have met are the same way, never talking **** (like the Army recruiters) but encouraging and motovating. Maybe it's because the Marine Corps doesn't buy its recruits. All I know is without this forum's and the recruiter's encouragement and positive reinforcement, I don't think I would have come this far.

Thank you.

jinelson
10-16-07, 10:24 AM
Thanks for the kind words Joshua and good luck on earning The Title.If you remember the words improvise, adapt and overcome and live those words by their meanings you will suceed in your mission. Enjoy your last few days as a civilian.

Failure is not an option!

Jim

Dave Coup
10-16-07, 10:33 AM
Best of luck Joshua.

Dave Coup

jpscheel
10-16-07, 12:43 PM
Thankfully being a military brat (Air Force) gives me a leg up in the adapting department!

sparkie
10-16-07, 05:15 PM
Of course we're great.... You gonna be great too, some day? Gotta be bought, not everyone has the price. DIG DEEP,son.