PDA

View Full Version : Thank You thedrifter

DoOrDoNot20
10-11-07, 10:08 PM
For deleting that piece of trash thread.

thedrifter
10-11-07, 10:10 PM
;)

You sometimes have too notified me;)

Ellie

thewookie
10-11-07, 10:23 PM
It might be easier for someone who served to spot them, but you poolees should be spying for those idiots more often. It's not rocket science it is a little attention to detail and watching for mistakes or BS stories that don't work. And if a person comes in here and on his 1st post is garbage or trash talking then he's either a poser phony troll or a phony poser troll. That guy, his past posts did him in in a second. Plus having the hindsight to see all those posts he made throughout the day definitely spelled his doom, for me. Everyone wants to be one of the Few and the Proud. But not everyone wants to sacrifice what it takes, so they player hate and have little wee wee syndrome, that guy will never be anything in life, he's trash. The whole story was a lie, nothing, not one bit was probably true. And now he can go to myspace or some other site to spew his trash. But not here. Keep it real. Semper Fi Marines

USMC90
10-11-07, 10:26 PM
His profile.

<TABLE cellSpacing=5 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>First Name:
Latrelle </TD></TR><TR><TD>Last Name:
Watts </TD></TR><TR><TD>Current City:
OAK CLEEZY </TD></TR><TR><TD>Current State:
Texas </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hometown:
B-MORE </TD></TR><TR><TD>Home State:
Maryland </TD></TR><TR><TD>High School:
G.E.D. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gender:
Male </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ethnicity:
African American </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zodiac Sign:
Libra </TD></TR><TR><TD>Occupation:
Pharmaceutical $ales - IMMA IMMA HUSSALAH !!! </TD></TR><TR><TD>Colleges Attended:
None </TD></TR><TR><TD>Interests:
YOU ALREADY KNOW </TD></TR><TR><TD>Favorite Color:
$$ GREEN $$ (PAPER AND BUD) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Favorite Movie:
FRIDAY </TD></TR><TR><TD>Favorite Book:
FUCCA BOOK </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

What the..?

First he's white, then he's black, then he's white.

What a poser.

DaftPunk
10-11-07, 10:27 PM
I think the real bad thing is when these phonys give Poolees and us "respectful" wannabies bogus advice, like this clown did in the Fatbody thread.

:nerd:

thewookie
10-11-07, 10:36 PM
You're right, sometimes it takes time to spot them, but every snake sheds it's skin. So don't wait, if you smell fish, open the door to the fridge because it's probably bad. If you go to bed with an itchy bum, you wake up with a smelly finger. You get it? Good night, hahahaha

Fubar5812
10-12-07, 08:03 AM
well looking at his 1st,2nd,3rd posts etc nothing looked out of the ordinary....he was just another guy looking for advice,his first post he said he was active army when he was younger which is not all that suspicisions,only when he started changing his info and posting up that stupid thread did we see him for the imposter he was..i thought his account got hacked or something because he went from intelligent,articulate posts to that crap.

thewookie
10-12-07, 08:36 AM
You're right, it isn't always easy to spot them especially at first, but give them time. Phonies will leave enough "evidence" so you just have to know what to look for. He conflicted stories and used poor military terminology very early on. First he had a wife, then a gay lover, and on and on. Remember his 1st post on that thread he was bashing the Corps, or his view of bootcamp from that movie, BS alarms started going off all over when I saw that. Not that people can't and shouldn't do that but it was the context of what he said, between the lines. All you have to do is let him talk or type and screw up, and he did. Maybe it's me and I'm defensive about my Corps? I have a great BS detector, most Marines do. It's a very good thing, Somebody has to protect our reputation and real Marines do a great job of it. Semper Fi

Fubar5812
10-12-07, 11:44 AM
gotcha! i'll try to be more dilligent on the future,thank you.

though watching you guys tear him to pieces was priceless!