PDA

View Full Version : kbs95125, the count down!

davblay
10-04-07, 07:32 AM
Well Kyle you have 5 more days, then you'll be gone! Tick---tick---tick---tick!

kbs95125
10-04-07, 06:38 PM
In all honesty I am nervous......but freaking MOTIVATED. I just had a meeting with my reserve unit today... The Blue Angels were flying outside, which was awesome. Sorry I haven't been posting more here, been getting everything squared away. I'll be around more later tonight and tomorrow though!

sparkie
10-04-07, 07:07 PM
Kyle..... I'm still watching,Buddy. See you on Myspace,, And may you always walk with pride, my friend.

HurricaneRJ
10-04-07, 07:41 PM
In all honesty I am nervous......but freaking MOTIVATED. I just had a meeting with my reserve unit today... The Blue Angels were flying outside, which was awesome. Sorry I haven't been posting more here, been getting everything squared away. I'll be around more later tonight and tomorrow though! Not only will we miss you while your gone and I won't be here when you get back, but I know you and I are going to miss our dogs when we leave.

kbs95125
10-05-07, 09:39 AM
We will be talking before you go I'm sure. I'll need some motivation from ya while I am in : ]

I'm gonna miss my dog more then I'm going to miss my own family.

davblay
10-05-07, 09:41 PM
4 more days! Tick--tick--tick--tick

Marine84
10-05-07, 09:51 PM
I tell you I had a MAJOR flashback when I went to PI this last time. When I went the first time in 84 I was a straggler - I got there a day late and around midnight so I got dropped off right at the barracks - I never saw the Yellow Footprints. When the guys in the group got on the footprints and that little tiny WM DI gave them just a little taste of what Recruits go through now (but with a lot less intensity). She started barking so fast and always with the "do you understand?" (I find I STILL use this a lot).

That's one reason why it's a good thing none of you do drugs before you go - when they start barking stuff for you to do at you so fast, the signal between your ear, you brain and whatever body part is being given the command to move has GOT TO BE SOLID! If you're one of those that has a natural blockage there somewhere anyway, well.............I just feel sorry for ya'll - it ain't gonna be easy.

DAMN! I would be nervous all over again too!

TICK...................TICK....................... .TICK

davblay
10-06-07, 09:31 AM
3 more days and you'll be gone, standing on those infamous Yellow Footprints on my Island! Tick--Tick--Tick--Tick! :marine:

sparkie
10-06-07, 09:38 AM
Do I smell a little harassment around here? By the way,,, Tick,,,Tick

davblay
10-08-07, 11:23 AM
Tick-tick-tick-tick

2 MORE-----well actually today!

Poor old Kyle
he couldn't smile
he'd gone his last mile
next stop the Isl---.

Da am, I'm a poet and don't know it!

Good luck Kyle if you read this. I expect to see your post in 13 weeks as a Marine! Remember Failing is not an option! GET SOME! :evilgrin:

Integrity57
10-08-07, 12:41 PM
Best of luck Kyle, give it hell and make us proud. Hopefully whenever I sign on after I graduate, I'll see some of your posts as a Marine!

killerinstinct
10-08-07, 01:51 PM
I tell you I had a MAJOR flashback when I went to PI this last time. When I went the first time in 84 I was a straggler - I got there a day late and around midnight so I got dropped off right at the barracks - I never saw the Yellow Footprints. When the guys in the group got on the footprints and that little tiny WM DI gave them just a little taste of what Recruits go through now (but with a lot less intensity). She started barking so fast and always with the "do you understand?" (I find I STILL use this a lot).

That's one reason why it's a good thing none of you do drugs before you go - when they start barking stuff for you to do at you so fast, the signal between your ear, you brain and whatever body part is being given the command to move has GOT TO BE SOLID! If you're one of those that has a natural blockage there somewhere anyway, well.............I just feel sorry for ya'll - it ain't gonna be easy.

DAMN! I would be nervous all over again too!

TICK...................TICK....................... .TICK

dont know about you but the wrost pain physically was that friggin butt shot bruised me and that good ol saying A to B while waiting to get it with a cheek hanging out all our trousers

anyways man good luck and dont forget rest up sleep as best as you can right after you leave meps.. if you go on a plane sleep at USO sleep till they call you will be up all night and the next day..

Marine84
10-08-07, 07:20 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Right now he's probably thinking "what in the hell have I done?"!

sparkie
10-08-07, 07:24 PM
What am I goin to do, 84 . My boy has left the nest.

Marine84
10-08-07, 07:45 PM
What am I goin to do, 84 . My boy has left the nest.

:cry: :beer: (drinkin' and cryin' with sparkie)

It's OK honey, I know how you feel. There, there...............

Jdncowboy
10-08-07, 07:53 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Right now he's probably thinking "what in the hell have I done?"!

He leaves for the MEPS hotel tonight, so I think he will be thinkin that in about 24hrs.

davblay
10-09-07, 01:42 AM
T-I-C-K
----------
K-Y-L-E is gone------- :cry:he is at the MEPS hotel, MEPS tomorrow morning then the Bus or Plane to MCRD and the yellow foot prints! :evilgrin:

Maybe he will stay in touch with you Sparkie or maybe me, either way the site will get the news as we get it, right?

Semper Fi

davblay
10-09-07, 07:41 AM
When Kyles alarm went off this morning it was the beginning of his new life. He should be at MEPS right now doing whatever they do there, getting ready for his trip to the yellow foot prints! :marine: