PDA

View Full Version : Thanks recruiters.

Cbx9
09-25-07, 10:33 PM
I wanted to say thank you to all of the Recruiting staff out there. They work their ***** off out there, I don't think they get enough credit.
Anyone wanna give a shout out to a Recruiter feel free!
Thanks Sgt. Bartlett, SSgt. Avila, and Sgt. Forbes, for a kick *** job.

DON"T OVERRIDE THE CENSOR>>>>WINKY WINK

fs19
09-26-07, 05:53 AM
I agree completely, recruiters are working 14 hour days while often being disrespected and looked down upon. Their job is crucial and all the ones that I have met are awsome!

Phantom Blooper
09-26-07, 06:02 AM
Recruiters do an awesome job !

Sucking that azz first thing in the morning will get you far in the Marine Corps!

:evilgrin:

Marine84
09-26-07, 07:43 AM
Recruiters do an awesome job !

Sucking that azz first thing in the morning will get you far in the Marine Corps!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Chumley
09-26-07, 08:37 AM
That's some nize technique Poolie!

marinepooly1361
09-26-07, 09:24 AM
How true,

Thanks to Sgt. Almond (soon to be SSgt.), and SSgt. Pick. Two of the coolest Men, as well as Marines that I know

and to Sgt. Gramek

(for teaching me how to make certain things with a MRE heater) hehehe;)

downey
09-26-07, 10:10 AM
Thanks to SSgt. Ransom and Sgt. Kolniak.

HurricaneRJ
09-26-07, 10:44 AM
I will never forget

SSgt. Odle and Gunney Sergeant Morris.

I hold them to the same level as Cpl. Davblay, Sgt. Jetdoc, and Cpl. Yellow Wing.

I have tremendous respect for those Marines.

Phantom Blooper
09-26-07, 10:50 AM
This thread is just making me so warm and fuzzy I am beside myself with Marine Corps Esprit De Corp!

jungholee90
09-27-07, 12:30 AM
Thanks to RSS Vegas Marines on Recruiting Duty:
SSgt. Lochner, SSgt. Vaz, SSgt. Miller, Sgt. Hernandez, and Sgt. Montgomery. They are awesome!

Man I love spending time at the office and PTing with them more than hanging out with my friends, haha.

HurricaneRJ
09-27-07, 12:42 AM
I know what you mean. It's always fun hanging out with the recruiters, but I've come to figure out it's always fun hanging out with Marines period!

Yami Chasi
09-27-07, 10:39 AM
All the recruiters I've got are awesome too. They all know me and I know them. It is always a great time whenever we PT or go on any functions or anything. Whatever it is we do I always love it.

Fubar5812
09-27-07, 11:20 AM
phantom blooper,your mastery of the sarcastic arts never ceases to entertain me :)

Echo_Four_Bravo
09-27-07, 11:24 AM
If I saw my recruiter today I'd--- well that isn't important.

The first SNCOIC of the RSS was a man named GySgt. Atwood. That Marine is, to this day, my idea of what a Marine should be. He was hard, fair, and honest.