PDA

View Full Version : getting a waiver

roguenate
09-25-07, 06:32 PM
i have asthma and i ran cross country and track in high school and had no problems with my asthma, i have not taken any medication since tenth grade and i have done a pulmonary test and the results say that i dont have asthma...... so what are my chances of getting a waiver and how long would it take to get one?

sparkie
09-25-07, 06:53 PM
You aint got it? you aint got it.Watcha worried 'bout? If your tellin the truth, what's the wavier for?

Echo_Four_Bravo
09-25-07, 08:26 PM
If you don't have asthma there is nothing to worry about. Even if you just have mild asthma there is nothing to worry about. Just be honest and they will test you. If you went to see doc get the test results and that may save you the trouble of getting tested again.

roguenate
09-25-07, 09:10 PM
i already went to meps about a year ago for the army national guard and i didnt tell them about my asthma and i got in but my corpral got my medical records and sent them down to meps and they disqualified me and there discharging me 01 october and my marine recruiter is trying to get me a waiver.......

Echo_Four_Bravo
09-25-07, 09:25 PM
Capitalize Marine, ALWAYS

It can happen, I got in and I have asthma. Just be honest about everything and you should be fine.