PDA

View Full Version : Recruiters and Why I love the Marine Corps

SMDPitt
09-21-07, 10:46 PM
When I first started to gain interest in the military, I visited a few different service's recruiters. I remember asking the army recruiter how long after basic training I could expect to be deployed. He said something like, "You don't have to worry about that, man. You probably won't even go."
A few days later I visited a Marine recruiter. I asked him the same question and he said: "We can get you there ASAP." I loved it, and I loved the motivation that it showed. From then on there was no other option, and I hope to leave soon for PI.

Marine84
09-22-07, 07:53 AM
Welcome aboard!

davblay
09-22-07, 08:05 AM
When I first started to gain interest in the military, I visited a few different service's recruiters. I remember asking the army recruiter how long after basic training I could expect to be deployed. He said something like, "You don't have to worry about that, man. You probably won't even go."
A few days later I visited a Marine recruiter. I asked him the same question and he said: "We can get you there ASAP." I loved it, and I loved the motivation that it showed. From then on there was no other option, and I hope to leave soon for PI.

THAT'S WHY WE ARE THE FEW, THE PROUD, THE MARINES! :marine: