PDA

View Full Version : when U.S.M.C decided to arrist the terrorest

volcaco
09-18-07, 10:34 PM
hello every body
i wanna know some thing , when the usmc decided to work seriously and arrest the terrorests cuz here in iraq the policemen arrest the terrorests and the usmc let them go ,why , for me i think they don't want the situation be good ,, they say things and do another

i wish u answer me frankly and i'll be so thankfull
and at the end i ask allah save all the world

Echo_Four_Bravo
09-18-07, 10:36 PM
I'll answer frankly. Whoever told you that Marines let terrorist go lied to you. The American military wants nothing more than to get rid of the terrorists in Iraq. Anyone that isn't detained is either not a terrorist or is someone with political connections that prevent them from being arrested.

volcaco
09-18-07, 10:48 PM
no baby iam ensure from my information cuz iam here in iraq , when the pollicemen and usmc arrist the terrorests , we say oh thanks for god cuz they rid us from the terroret and say if the still work in this we every thing will be good,but we shocken when we saw the usmc let the terrorests go again ,wats the aim from that, i can't deny the usmc now work good but also they let some terroest free and also iam sure they know him good ???????

Marine84
09-18-07, 10:54 PM
OH Lord.......................here we go. Let's see how long THIS thread lasts.

All ready on the left? All ready on the right? Commence fire on the firing line!

volcaco
09-18-07, 10:59 PM
don't be upset baby , i only wanna know the answer cuz this question confused me that is olny .............. i don't wanna fight cuz i like peacefull honey :D

rvillac2
09-18-07, 11:05 PM
Volcaco,
We need to verify your identity. Please tell us your exact location and what the time is there.

volcaco
09-18-07, 11:09 PM
wat do u wanna from my identity

rvillac2
09-18-07, 11:17 PM
All I am asking is where you are and what time it is there.

Echo_Four_Bravo
09-18-07, 11:23 PM
Let's see. You won't do anything to prove to us that you are where you say you are--- and you're spreading lies about my Marine Corps--- and at the same time you are calling Marines baby and honey. You have some real problems.

rvillac2
09-18-07, 11:33 PM
Yeah, I think we have another poser here.

Haffner
09-18-07, 11:35 PM
It's some 15 year old American kid just having some fun. Lil' turd.

I could be wrong; if this person really is who they claim...well...

they better learn some ****in' damn grammar! FFS.

Covey_Rider
09-18-07, 11:56 PM
Woah...we've got male listed as gender for this guy and he's calling Marines baby/honey...no comment...Sounds to me like somebody thinking that they're going to have a little fun.

Targets are up. Commence firing.

And yes...let's all just pray to Allah to save the world...it seems to be working for the other side...I will keep the rest of my comments to myself.

rvillac2
09-19-07, 12:25 AM
My money says that it's a french kid.

yellowwing
09-19-07, 01:23 AM
My money says that it's a french kid.
Nope, the name is a rip off from a video game and the IP address is not Iraq.

Trash taken care off.

rvillac2
09-19-07, 01:41 AM
Outstanding. Way to be on top of things, Corporal.
The Little Turd.