PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

SMDPitt
09-17-07, 04:31 PM
I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Stephen, I'm 20 years old, and have been in love with the Marine Corps for as long as I can remember. I started college two years ago, and I've had enough (for now, at least). I'm going to enlist at the end of this semester, and hopefully ship to Parris Island by January/February. I still don't know if I'm going to go active or reserve off the bat.

Anyway, I've been here before and never registered. I figured it was about time. You have a nice forum here and it has already provided me with alot of information.

-Steve

Justin493
09-17-07, 04:59 PM
Outstanding. Someone new that we didn't have to inform to fill out a profile. Good attention to detail. Welcome Aboard.

sparkie
09-17-07, 05:58 PM
I hope you have reservations "bout the reserves. Anyway,,, Welcome aboard,Pilgrim. Pull up a stump.

SMDPitt
09-17-07, 07:08 PM
I do have reservations about the reserves, actually, but I'd like to know why you hope so. I was talking to a friend yesterday and he said they are "Semper Sometimes".

sparkie
09-17-07, 07:33 PM
+
I can't really say why,,, I would never cut a Bro. It's just.... It seems the reserves are reluctant to cut family ties, like they are not serious in their resolve, or something. I don't know nothing. Sorry I brought it up. You do what is best for you,,,, And be a Marine.

SMDPitt
09-17-07, 08:26 PM
Well I appreciate the honesty. I understand where you're coming from.

hempstead56
09-17-07, 08:33 PM
Welcome aboard

Marine84
09-17-07, 09:38 PM
Welcome aboard!

Whitey
09-17-07, 10:31 PM
I do have reservations about the reserves, actually, but I'd like to know why you hope so. I was talking to a friend yesterday and he said they are "Semper Sometimes".

it actually would read Interdum Fidelis....sorry, took latin in high school lol