PDA

View Full Version : Scars

mickeyballek
09-16-07, 08:57 PM
My brother had told me they check EVERYTHING, and my friend had gone to MEPS and said the same thing about a week ago and said they sometimes even ask about certain scars.

I have self-inflicted scars on my legs. Not out of depression or anything, it's kind of a weird thing I had when I was like 11 or 12 when I like the sight of blood. They're about 5 years old, and faded dramatically but obviously won't go away on their own.

I was wondering if I would have a problem if they saw them? I mean, it's not I was some suicidal enthusiast or anything.

Phantom Blooper
09-16-07, 09:15 PM
Yeah vampire they check everything...and tell them everything.Honesty the best policy..save you a bunch of headaches down the road.

However if you tell them self inflicted it may mean NO Marine Corps. But if you lie that also means NO Marine Corps. Speak to your recruiter and explain the situation.

You being female I can't tell you what they check and don't check since I don't have that plumbing...however in male physicals they check everything and know all...sorta like the amazing wizard of Oz. :evilgrin: