PDA

View Full Version : Independent Study.

DaftPunk
09-14-07, 10:46 PM
Hey Fellas, I graduated from an "Independent Study High School". My diploma says "High school Diploma" on it, But I've heard that The Marine Corps considers it "tier 2". Anybody got any input on this?

Independent study is even harder to get than a regular High school diploma, because you really have to discipline yourself to study and do the work, instead of say... oh... sit on the cough and watch spongbob while eating cheeros?:banana:

Echo_Four_Bravo
09-14-07, 10:50 PM
Our opinion doesn't matter at all. If the Marine Corps sees it as being on par with home school or a GED then you'll need to take the steps to move yourself into tier 1.

DaftPunk
09-14-07, 10:57 PM
Crap I ment to post this as a reply to another thread, not start a new one, can a mod delete it please?

Sorry, I need to start paying attention to details.

HurricaneRJ
09-15-07, 12:10 AM
Well all I can say is get 15 college credit hours and your good to go.

Covey_Rider
09-15-07, 02:53 AM
Yes we can tell by your spelling skills that your independent study course was much more difficult and better then a conventional high school.

erased
09-15-07, 04:02 AM
Yes we can tell by your spelling skills that your independent study course was much more difficult and better then a conventional high school.

Ahem

DaftPunk
09-15-07, 03:35 PM

HAhahahaha, Well maybe it was just difficult for me.:D