PDA

View Full Version : Mission Accomplished

JIsom2006
09-14-07, 08:58 PM
Well after a vigorous summer at Parris Island, it is finally over after 3months. I got home today. I am finally one of the few and the proud and it feels great. Any wannabes or poolees have questions you are more than welcome to ask and I will do my best to answer them!!!!!!

jinelson
09-14-07, 09:07 PM
Welcome home Marine its good to see you back on the board. I am changing your avatar to Pvt and your membership will change to Marine shortly.

Jim

yellowwing
09-14-07, 09:13 PM
Congratulations Marine! :usmc:

rvillac2
09-14-07, 10:03 PM
Welcome home, Marine! Glad to have you back.
Semper Fi, killer.

Whitey
09-14-07, 10:20 PM
is your bed twice as comfy? lol

davblay
09-15-07, 01:07 AM
Welcome to the Corps Marine. Enjoy your well earned leave.

Semper Fi My younger brother!

Ultimawpnx
09-15-07, 01:19 AM
Dude Isom!! It's me Washington!! Congrats again, LIMA COMPANY 3072!! Man we had some tough Drill Instructors! I'm afraid to go to sleep tonight, I know for sure my family is going to do the whole lights lights lights thing.

davblay
09-15-07, 01:23 AM
Dude Isom!! It's me Washington!! Congrats again, LIMA COMPANY 3072!! Man we had some tough Drill Instructors! I'm afraid to go to sleep tonight, I know for sure my family is going to do the whole lights lights lights thing.

You need to let Jinelson know you are back so he can take care of getting you squared away on this site, oyu are not a Poolee any longer, right?

Welcome to the Corps.

Ultimawpnx
09-15-07, 01:26 AM
Yes I just had to reply to Isom's post while I was still awake, I didn't want to fall asleep at the computer Haha. Well now I've posted a thread of my own and about to go hit the rack. Oh BTW Isom, I'll trade you the eggs for the cookies again :P