PDA

View Full Version : PFC Wolf reporting in...

Wolfman07
09-09-07, 05:38 PM
I graduated Sept 7th with plt 1025, Bravo company. One thing I will say about boot camp is that it is not what I thought it was gonna be. For all the poolees out there, get ready because it will be one crazy ride on the way to earning the title. Read eveything about the Marine Corps you can because it will help you in the long run. To all those Marines out there who helped me get where I am today, thank you and Semper Fi! :flag:

HurricaneRJ
09-09-07, 05:49 PM
Welcome home Marine.

jungholee90
09-09-07, 05:51 PM
Congratulations, Marine!

crazymjb
09-09-07, 06:19 PM
Congratulations Marine!

Mike

yellowwing
09-09-07, 08:04 PM
Congratulations and Semper Fi back at 'ya! :usmc:

The change is forever.

davblay
09-09-07, 09:01 PM
Semper Fi PFC Wolf, and welcome home and to the Corps!

ChiefUSMC
09-09-07, 11:17 PM
Semper Fidelis Marine

Achped
09-09-07, 11:44 PM
Wolf! You went to SD the same day I went to PI...crazy stuff. You had those crazy hills but we had those crazy swamps, bugs, and not to mention once you realize Parris Island is the size of a small neighborhood, and the drill instructors have been taking you in circles, you really start to lose your mind.

Marine84
09-10-07, 07:45 AM
and not to mention once you realize Parris Island is the size of a small neighborhood, and the drill instructors have been taking you in circles, you really start to lose your mind.

LOL! I remember thinking the same thing on the way off the Island - I had no clue that I was as close to the gate as I was! My luck though, I would have run into some swamp creature walking that long road to the gate.

Welcome Home Wolf and Congratulations!