PDA

View Full Version : Definition of a Marine

thedrifter
03-21-03, 06:15 AM
Definition of a Marine

AS SEEN BY HIMSELF

A handsome, well conditioned, highly trained professional killer and male idol, who makes females swoon. He wears a large Marine Corps ring and carries a finely honed combat fighting knife. His wide brimmed, cammie booney hat is crisp and perfectly shaped and he is always on time due to the reliability of his large Seiko diver's watch.

AS SEEN BY HIS WIFE

A heavy drinking, foul mouth bum, who arrives at home every six months or so, with a new tattoo and a seabag full of filthy cammies, a large shiny ring, an oversized knife, a huge ugly watch, a dirty misshaped, wide brimmed, cammie booney hat, and an over active sex drive.

AS SEEN BY HEADQUARTERS

A drunken, brawling, HumVee stealing, woman corrupting liar, with a large Marine Corps ring, a huge Seiko divers watch, an unauthorized combat fighting knife and a fouled up cammie booney hat, worn in a non-regulation manner.

AS SEEN BY HIS COMMANDING OFFICER

A fine specimen of a drunken, brawling, HumVee stealing, woman corrupting bull****ter, who wears a large shinny ring, a fantastically accurate Seiko diver's watch, carries a finely honed, razor sharp fighting knife, and wears his cammie booney hat in a jaunty manner.

AS SEEN BY HEADQUARTERS MARINE CORPS

An overpaid, overrated, tax burden, who is, however, indispensable. At anytime, he will volunteer to go anywhere, to meet people and, if told to, he will kill them. He is willing to do all of this as long as he can drink, brawl, steal HumVees, corrupt women, kick cats, sing dirty songs, wear baggy cammies, a big shinny Marine Corps ring, carry a finely honed fighting knife, wear a huge Seiko diver's watch, and a salty, wide brimmed, cammie booney hat.

"Once a Marine ........ always a Marine!"

Sempers,

Roger

wrbones
03-21-03, 06:50 AM
I think the first one is the most accurate depiction myself....

mrbsox
03-21-03, 07:46 AM
You mean like this one ???

Ya gotta love the truth... and the truth shall set you free

:banana: :marine: :banana:

mrbsox
03-21-03, 07:51 AM
Trying Again !!!

Got a dive watch here somewhere !!

thedrifter
04-01-06, 08:43 AM
Bump
The Few The Proud The Marines

Ellie

John Mayotte
04-01-06, 11:22 AM
For the most part, I concur with it all

Semper Fi, Carry on :flag:

Wyoming
04-01-06, 12:23 PM
For the most part, I concur with it all

Semper Fi, Carry on :flag:

Ruh Roh.

So which one doesn't fit?;)

ggyoung
04-01-06, 12:42 PM
A Marine is c-ration feed, beer cooled, green anfibous bas86ed that traives on checkin s873t.

John Mayotte
04-02-06, 07:03 AM
Big Al,

I guess I just never thought of myself as being overpaid, or
overrated.:)

John Mayotte

rick taylor
04-03-06, 06:03 AM
Bump

John Mayotte
04-03-06, 12:50 PM
Bump

Semper Fi :flag:

rb1651
04-03-06, 07:50 PM
How 'bout all of the above? I think we all fit everyone one of those descriptions. (Back me up, my wife says #2 only) ;)

jennifer
04-03-06, 10:35 PM
THIS GOES FOR ALL THE WM'S OUT THERE TOO... LIKE ME :D