PDA

View Full Version : Interested in becoming a Marine

Dudeman787
07-16-07, 02:40 AM
Hello,
I'm interested in becoming a Marine. I understand that its the best of the best and thats what i want in the Training and Miltary.. I have a couple of questions. My first question is that I 've been told by alot of people that to get a MOS that will help me on the outside if the Miltary doesn't work out so I was wondering if a Accounting MOS is possable and I've also heard that people has been pulled out of that MOS to go fight is that true and or how possable is it that It will happen to me. MY other question is where will i be put in my perment duty station will I choose or will the Core Choose for me. Because I really like to be stationed in California. Another question is there a chance for Iraq for me If i go in a Accounting or Admin MOS? If i do go over will I fight or Will I do My MOS I've heard alot of things hopefully the recruiter isn't blowing smoke up my ass. But yeah I would just like to know if I'm Going to fight to expect it.

Thank you for listing

:iwo:

rvillac2
07-16-07, 02:58 AM
You need to fill out your profile.

I'll just answer your last question: There are two types of active Marines, nowadays. Those who have been to Iraq, and those who are going.
No matter what MOS you choose, plan on going to Iraq.

Quinbo
07-16-07, 02:59 AM
Look out .... the thought police are already spell checking your every word and you hosed quite a few. We are not a core but a Corps! Every Marine is a rifleman and even the butchers bakers and candlestick makers are trained to fight and plan on carrying a weapon into combat. Fill out your profile!!