PDA

View Full Version : seeking USMC advise

Tatum
06-28-07, 04:29 AM
I have been reseaching the United States Marine Corps for years and that is no dout what i want to do. i've never wanted anything more in my life. I want to earn the right to call myself a United States Marine.I have doubled all the PT requirments in boots, and ive studied up on the history.I feel ready for BT but im not really sure what to expect there. does anyone have any advice for BT?

GySgtRet
06-28-07, 05:46 AM
and fill in your profile then you will more than likely get answers to most of your questions. It starts with RESPECT.

Gunny out

Tatum
06-28-07, 05:58 AM
all updated. im not sure how to put much on my profile but i got the basic stuff.

Zulu 36
06-28-07, 06:37 AM
OK. The next thing most of us prefer is capitalization and punctuation where appropriate. This is not an IM with your friends.

GySgtRet
06-28-07, 08:07 AM
Thanks for the tag teaming.

Semper Fi

davblay
06-28-07, 08:22 AM
I have been reseaching the United States Marine Corps for years and that is no dout what i want to do. i've never wanted anything more in my life. I want to earn the right to call myself a United States Marine.I have doubled all the PT requirments in boots, and ive studied up on the history.I feel ready for BT but im not really sure what to expect there. does anyone have any advice for BT?

If you have done all that research-----what do you want to know? I suggest you read the POOLEE section of this site, you might get a lot of oyur answers there. If not feel free to ask, that's what we are here for!

Phantom Blooper
06-28-07, 09:07 AM
I have been reseaching the United States Marine Corps for years

If you haven't researched for 232 years you haven't done very much research.

does anyone have any advice for BT?

In your many years of research you should have found out that the Marine Corps has bootcamp at the two MCRD's. The army has BT (Break Time ,Behavior Therapy,Boys Town ,Baby Talk..........or Basic Training.

The only acronym I hear for BT is:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Baghdad Time (GMT+0200) :evilgrin:

Marine84
06-28-07, 09:16 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Behavior Therapy................I like that one!

davblay
06-28-07, 09:35 AM
The only acronym I hear for BT is:
>BIG TITS
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>