PDA

View Full Version : Question to anyone~

mike2007
06-18-07, 11:52 AM
Hello there,

Just curious, how hard is it to switch from the inlisted side of the house to the Ofiicer side after you get the 4 year degree???
And second, What is the cut off age to become a Marine Officer?>???

Thank you in advance for any input.

Mike:iwo:

Echo_Four_Bravo
06-18-07, 02:33 PM
It is difficult, but there are mechanisms in place to make it happen for good Marines.

I don't know what the maximum age is. I would guess somewhere in your late 20s, but I'm not positive.

Marine84
06-18-07, 03:05 PM
Hello there,

Just curious, how hard is it to switch from the inlisted side of the house to the Ofiicer side after you get the 4 year degree???
And second, What is the cut off age to become a Marine Officer?>???

Thank you in advance for any input.

Mike:iwo:

Hope that 4 year degree helps you SPELL! It's ENLISTED!

Sgt Leprechaun
06-18-07, 08:26 PM
LOL....ouch.

But true.

mike2007
06-18-07, 11:24 PM
Thanks a lot Marine 84 . That was funny!! But don't forget english is my third language, but you still got me::)))

Zulu 36
06-19-07, 06:26 AM
Thanks a lot Marine 84 . That was funny!! But don't forget english is my third language, but you still got me::)))

Don't feel bad, Marine 84 is still working on her FIRST language. She is from Georgia after all. :D

Marine84
06-19-07, 08:04 AM
And I STILL haven't gotten it down yet Zulu - the first time I checked in at El Toro, I asked the Gunny at the shop if I had to be there the next morning for muster or could I just finish checking in and then come back. He told me he didn't want to see me again until I learned how to speak English.........................needless to say, I got in trouble the next day because I finished checking in before I went to the shop. SSGT pulled me off to the side and said Gunny was pi$$ed - I told him what happened and we went to the Gunny afterwards and I had a legitimate fight! All Gunny could do was shake his head and mutter something about women in his Marine Corps again.