PDA

View Full Version : Everyone else was doing it......

USMCJohnson
06-17-07, 02:31 AM
So this is my good-bye tread. I'll see ya'll in 3 months with that EGA. Well I'm keep it short and sweet. Just like me. Bye ya'll and thanks for all the stuff that I learned on here. I'll report back in 3 months from now.Take care
Chandlar Elisa Johnson
AKA RECRUIT Johnson

devildoghopeful
06-17-07, 02:43 AM
We all know you're gonna kick a$$ at Recruit Training, come back to us with some bootcamp stories, some Drill Instructor quotes and most importantly the Title of MARINE!!!!!!!!!!!

Kildars
06-17-07, 04:57 AM
I'm going to miss you handing recruits their ass on this forum. Good luck at MCRD getting your ass handed to you :).

Marine84
06-17-07, 06:50 AM
Happy Birthday Girl!

MKinney
06-17-07, 07:45 AM
Whoa wait a second... Someone else from Memphis and I didn't notice this??!
Who was your recruiter!? (Or am I too late and she is gone?)

Kurby494
06-17-07, 08:09 AM
Good luck.

Stay focused.

Give it your all.

...and all that jazz.

Don't worry about making anybody proud other than yourself. At the end of the day if you know you gave it everything you had and then some you can't lose.

davblay
06-17-07, 08:21 AM
Whoa wait a second... Someone else from Memphis and I didn't notice this??!
Who was your recruiter!? (Or am I too late and she is gone?)
You just missed the finest thing Memphis has produced in years! Their loss is the Marine Corps' gain for sure!

Good luck Johnson, Happy Birthday, see ya in 13! :beer:

USMCJohnson
06-17-07, 08:43 AM
Happy Birthday Girl!

Thank you. I'm finally legal.

Davblay: I'm not gone yet I gotta go to church. My dad is a Minister. (Don't tell anyone)

MKinney: My recruiter is SSgt Kiser but I'm working with SSgt Foxworth now.

MKinney
06-17-07, 08:47 AM
Which station did you join at? SSgt Kiser sounds familiar.

davblay
06-17-07, 09:21 AM
Davblay: I'm not gone yet I gotta go to church. My dad is a Minister. (Don't tell anyone)

Thank GOD! You will need his guidance and power when you get to my Island! That Female DI will not show mercy, GOD will! :angel:

Good luck little gal, see ya in 13 weeks or so. Make us proud and do your very best, then share those Boot Camp stories after you get that EGA! :evilgrin:

HurricaneRJ
06-17-07, 09:29 AM
You'll do well, your to motivated to fail.

USMCJohnson
06-17-07, 10:41 AM
Which station did you join at? SSgt Kiser sounds familiar.

There's a station that used to be in Whitehaven. But it's now in Southaven. That's where I joined.

davblay
06-17-07, 10:50 AM
You'll do well, your to motivated to fail.

That word is not in the Marine corps Recruit dictionary!

Give em hell girl! :evilgrin:

USMCJohnson
06-17-07, 10:58 AM
Aye, sir. Well I'm off to chruch ya'll. Just in case I dont' get to sign on at the hotel. Bye ya'll take care.