PDA

View Full Version : This is what it's all about.....

rickfjr74
06-04-07, 07:35 PM
Arite a while ago when i first joined this site I was ignorant to some/ most of the stuff about the Marines, until I came to this site that is (thank yoooou Leatherneck and all it's members) Ok one day while in the chat room I learned a valuable lesson the hard way. While talkin to my friend PIMCRD (Marine) and a few other members a Marine named Ivan came on the chat room and started correctin me and bein rude "mean" and overall a complete jack@$$. Soo me and him were goin back and forth arguin ect... when PIM said to calm down and suck it up and get some rest(because it was pretty late. The next night I went on I was talkin to some members how I was gettin "chewed out by Ivan" when all of the sudden he signed on they started askin him about it. He just replied in somethin I will never forget "I don't know, some kids are just too thin skinned these days and wont be able to cut it out in the Marines" To this statement I did not argue because it was true. How do I expect myself to be in the Marines when I can't handle that?! If you think about it thats exactly what they do to you at PI/ San Diego.....rite? Chew you out for stuff and correct you! I find myself more knowledgable than before now since coming to this site, not only with info. but following/remembering rules such as profile,capitalize Marine, saying Sir,M'am...give respect to everyone and those who earn the Title ect...Now that I think about it I deserved every word he said and i THANK him for it! Any buddy else have a similiar experience on this website? I also want to thanks every Marine and Poo-lee on this site for everything they've done.....:evilgrin: