PDA

View Full Version : Another Thank You Leatherneckers thread.

HLeyb
05-27-07, 08:50 PM
Well, tomorrow I'm going to a hotel and I ship out Tuesday.

When I found Leatherneck, I was clueless about the Marine Corps, although I signed the contract I was still sort of lost. Although I still don't know a whole lot about the Corps, I know some things about it's history and more importantly I know some things about the people who are part of the Corps, and this I learned from Leatherneck.com. The Marines here on Leatherneck, but also the Poolees here taught me that there is no brotherhood I'd rather be a part of than the United States Marine Corps.

All I can do tonight, is Thank You for taking the time out to answer some of my redundant questions, and promise you all that I will do whatever needs to be done to earn my Eagle, Globe and Anchor.

Happy Memorial Day to you all.

Good luck fellow Poolees.

Sincerely,

Poolee Leybovich, Herman

rickfjr74
05-27-07, 08:59 PM
GOOD LUCK MAN......I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL I'M IN YOUR PLACE!!! AND WHAT A COINCIDENCE THAT YOUR GOING ON MEMORIAL DAY LOL! MAKE US PROUD...;) :evilgrin: "Never tell the Drill Instructor you have nothing to do"

davblay
05-27-07, 09:05 PM
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Ooo-Rah!

jinelson
05-27-07, 10:48 PM
Good luck and apply what you have learned for the next three months there is no turning back and failure is not an option. Have faith in your self and your fellow recruits you can and will make it.

OORAH!!!

Jim

Marine84
05-27-07, 11:18 PM
Good luck................we'll see you in 3 months

yellowwing
05-28-07, 10:00 AM
Okay, you are good to go! Now go kick ass and Never Quit!

USMCJohnson
05-28-07, 11:34 AM
See you in 3 months.

indysoccer16
05-28-07, 11:36 AM
hey im in your same spot. I am getting ready to go check into the hotel. good luck man