PDA

View Full Version : Im leaving in 5 days!

MCWRESTLER2006
05-27-07, 07:34 PM
Im out in 5 days to MCRDPI and i can't wait me and my boy tommy are gone....thank god it feels like it took forever because i've been in the DEP for 11 months and 24 days.....but its finally here......wish me luck...!!!!:yes: :no: :banana:

USMCJohnson
05-27-07, 07:39 PM
GOOD LUCK. Don't kill the sand fleas. They were once someone's Drill Intructor.lol

jimrod83
05-27-07, 08:23 PM
My dad related a story to me this afternoon(he's a Vietnam era Marine), that if you got caught killing a sand flea, depending on your DI, you would have to dig it a proper grave, and give it a proper burial. He was at MCRD-SD, but did some time at Camp Pendleton for his Advanced Infantry before he went to Aviation school.

davblay
05-27-07, 11:44 PM
Coby, luck has nothing to do with it! It's your motivation and determination as well as persistance that will get you through BOOT CAMP! I know you will do us proud and return in 13 weeks wearing that EGA! But for the benefit of saying it---GOOD LUCK POOLEE! :marine:

JHSWRESTLER2007
05-28-07, 09:28 PM
Bro COBY!! we are almost gone man...I still hope you dont think your going to beat me for the guide spot. LOL :flag: :banana:

davblay
05-28-07, 11:20 PM
My dad related a story to me this afternoon(he's a Vietnam era Marine), that if you got caught killing a sand flea, depending on your DI, you would have to dig it a proper grave, and give it a proper burial. He was at MCRD-SD, but did some time at Camp Pendleton for his Advanced Infantry before he went to Aviation school.

Ah the sand flea, the best friend of all DI's! SO let them eat all they want, tehy gotta eat to ya know?

yellowwing
05-29-07, 06:15 AM
You two pups hang in there! With that competitive spirit I would not be surprised to see both of you Meritorious PFC. Now for the next three months we will see how determined you are to win! Never Quit!

thedrifter
05-29-07, 07:15 AM
Best of Luck!

Ellie

Master Sephiroth
05-29-07, 07:27 AM
Good luck, man. See in 3 months with a shiny new Eagle, Globe, and Anchor

chrisathey1989
05-29-07, 08:16 AM
hey good luck guys!!!

MCWRESTLER2006
05-29-07, 02:39 PM
Thanks to all of you......and tommy your not gonna even come close to getting it.....lol....but i will be back in 3 months as a U.S. Marine.....:evilgrin: