PDA

View Full Version : Motivating for anothers too !!!!!

ISUPPORTTHEUSMC
05-25-07, 09:00 PM
Please realize that even if somebody was not going to join the US Marines.

This is still a very inspiring, very positive and a very motivating story and hopefully more Americans will make the serious effort to become a stronger and a better American. This shows that hard work is the only way to lose weight and can't cut corners here and there.

These real life stories of weight loss and packing on some serious muscles are much better than those 3:00 a.m. t.v. commericals about losing weight.

Now it would be nice to see a female lose weight and become a US Marine in your graduation uniform. Don't just forget to post yourself in a bikini too. Congraulations !!!!!! :thumbup:

Thank you and God Bless The US Marines for all that you do.

Marine84
05-25-07, 09:12 PM
I think I'm the only female that's been in and if I posted a pic in a bikini, you guys would leave your girlfriends and wives and come to Atlanta. If you saw one of me NOW in a bikini you all would laugh like hell or go eeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

HurricaneRJ
05-25-07, 09:15 PM
I think I'm the only female that's been in and if I posted a pic in a bikini, you guys would leave your girlfriends and wives and come to Atlanta. If you saw one of me NOW in a bikini you all would laugh like hell or go eeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w203/Hurricane0311/Smileys/clapping.gif

RuffNight2007
05-25-07, 09:18 PM

Make us laugh like hell =D

USMCJohnson
05-25-07, 09:27 PM
Humm I'm thinking.............*shivers* nevermind.lol

Kildars
05-26-07, 03:24 AM
I don't mind any female posting bikini pictures. Just for the record.