PDA

View Full Version : MEPS Tomorrow, Shipping Tuesday to PI

mcgannph
05-13-07, 10:39 PM
I leave up for the Baltimore MEPS around 1700 tomorrow and will do my swear in, then ship the same day (May 15th).

Just wanted to say thank you to both the Marines on this site and all of the poolee's who have given me a ton of advice and reading material for the past month and a half.

I will definately be checking in a few days after August 10th, my scheduled graduation date down at Parris Island.

Anyhow, thank you again, and I cannot wait for the day when I can call you all my brother.

See you all in 13 weeks!

Patrick McGann

davblay
05-14-07, 12:53 AM
Good luck Patrick, I know you will serve us proud and come back in Aug as a Marine!

SGTJeziorski
05-14-07, 01:57 AM
Let me welcome you to a brotherhood that began in 1775 in Tun's Tavern. Your initiation will begin shortly and my best wishes go with you. I became an initiate on 28 November, 1954 and a real Marine about three months later and I'm glad I chose the Corps over any other service !
:evilgrin:

chrisathey1989
05-14-07, 08:27 AM
Good luck Patrick!!!

jinelson
05-14-07, 09:05 AM
Good luck pup never give up failure is not an option!

Jim

PatriotGirl422
05-14-07, 10:14 AM
Good luck Patrick! I'll be following you down there in a week! I'm also leaving from the Baltimore MEPS!

CantWaitToSign
05-14-07, 11:33 AM
Hey good luck! Just remember each day of hell gets you closer and closer to a life of Honor!...as for me I still got 2 months and 16 days to go...holy crap..I didn't think it was that close already!

mcgannph
05-14-07, 01:53 PM
Alright, last post for me here for awile. Thanks for the support. PatriotGirl, I'll see you in a few weeks down there then (probably not though). Good Luck to you too!

Anyhow, my address down there if anyone on here wants to write me--haha. I'll try and write you back if you send me any mail.

Pvt Patrick H. McGann III
Plt. Series 1056-1060
Bravo Company
1st Battalion
Recruit Training Regiment
Marine Corps Recruit Depot
Parris Island, SC 29905

HLeyb
05-14-07, 03:33 PM
Be Strong and Good Luck!

Oh and your address would be Rct. Last Name, First Name

At least I believe so since you're not a Marine yet, and thats how my

brother wrote. I just point that out because I wouldn't want you to get it

from your DI's if they screen your mail and see you're getting/sending mail as

a Private.

Kildars
05-14-07, 04:09 PM
:) his drill instructor would show him a good time when he starts getting letters addressed to Pvt, not Recruit. :banana: