PDA

View Full Version : Feed-Back on Hotel........

thedrifter
03-04-03, 04:43 PM
In searching for the best over all deal We came across this Hotel.
The rooms are suites at The Viriginian Suites.
http://www.virginiansuites.com/index2.html?SEOP=washington_dc_hotels&referrer=http://www.washingtonhotels.com/morehotels.html

The Studio Suites are priced at: $99.00
The Bigger Suites are priced at: $119.00

With this package includes a full breakfast every morning.

Location is great.

Did search orbit.com and still cannot beat this deal, for the DC area and the time of year.

Need your feed-back on this deal, as we need to confirm deal asap. If you are coming by yourself, think of rooming with somebody.

Sempers,

Roger and Ellie

CAS3
03-05-03, 10:34 AM
Got a group rate at Econolodge National Airport in Arlington.
Great location near the pentagon.
79.00 for 2 people
6.00 for an additional person.
I have blocked 15 rooms for the 16-18
Let me know if anyone is coming earlier or staying later ASAP!!

mrbsox
03-05-03, 01:51 PM
Depending on schedule changes, the Mrs. and I probably won't be in till evening of the 16th. Will be flying into BWI (free Southwest tickets). So how far is that??

Any body working out 'shuttle' service till we all get together ?? Do either of these Hotels have shuttle to and from BWI ??

Just trying to plan ahead.

Terry and mrsbsox

JAMarine
03-06-03, 01:42 AM
So the Econolodge National Airport in Arlington is like right where we want to be?

Just asking. DC will be like walking into a new country for me.

Thanks for all your doing for us. Someone owes you a big Marine hug.

Barndog
03-06-03, 03:54 AM
Lemme discuss with the Wife - gots to axe what she wants to do.

Never been to DC byself. Already have someone checking into weapons clearances LMAO.... (someone told me DC has really strange weapons laws)

Semper Fidelis

marinemom
03-06-03, 06:04 AM
For those of you coming into BWI, most of the airlines run a shuttle to downtown DC - I believe the drop off point is Union Station, but I'll check on that today.

BWI is approximately 35 miles from the District line. And there are a couiple of other shuttle services from the airport to the District that are run by private companies - I'll check costs today.

There is also the MARC train service from the airport to Union Station. Getting from there to the Econo Lodge can be done either by the Metro Orange Line to Rosslyn or by cab. The cab should run about $15.00.

Barndog - no carrying of handguns in DC - for honest citizens that it. As far the Virginia laws for carrying from out of state, if you like, I'll check with a trooper friend and get back to you on it.

Shaffer
03-24-03, 12:26 PM
Cas...you gotta phone number for that hotel?

SF,
Jerry

mrbsox
03-24-03, 02:08 PM
http://www3.choicehotels.com/ires/en-US/html/ArrivalInfo?sid=tOY6i.2Zami50Vsg.1&hotel=VA165&sarea=77183&sname=Arlington&sstate=VA&scountry=US&sradius=40.22&slat=38.8760&slon=-77.1037&schain=E&exp=&scity=Arlington

Try this, and see if it works ??

Shaffer,

if it don't work, pull it and I'll try something else :D