PDA

View Full Version : Chap 31

JoeinAlaska
04-13-07, 03:58 AM
My chap 31 voc rehab counselor has facilitated a series of events that has caused a hardship upon me and my family. Who do I contact for assistance in the matter. :mad:

yellowwing
04-13-07, 04:39 AM
Sorry to hear that Joe. Who does the organization answer to, where do they get their budget? Start there.

aang
04-13-07, 03:14 PM
Hey Joe,
Are you referring to the DVOP from your local ESD office? Or from your local VA?

JoeinAlaska
04-20-07, 02:06 PM
Its actually with the Local VA. Anyone who has been in Chap 31 knows about the disclaimer at the bottom of your appointment notification letter that states what can happen if you do not comply, miss an appointment you may loose benifits, even repay monies to the VA from the program.
I have evidence that can prove my case has been mismanged, and neglected to to an extent that it has caused me to endure a severe hardship, and make unnesessary sacrifices.
This is not a rant and rave about I didnt get what I wanted, I have proof of missing documents, back dated documents, and a lack of support to an extent that would lead most to believe it was intentional and planned.
Am I correct in assuming if you intentionally falsify a federal document you have commited a crime? If so who do I report the crime to?
Any past cases I can research, suggestions or recomendations are invited and greatly appreciated.

TMM54
04-20-07, 02:25 PM
Call the offices of the U.S. Senator for your state. Tell them the problem, and ask for their guidance and help. Senator James Inhofe of Oklahoma moved mountains for me when I called his office about a problem with the VA. That is what they are for, to help and serve us. They want to help us with problems with the Federal Government. Semper Fidelis, Tom Murray