PDA

View Full Version : MCRD Matrix

irizavrima
04-09-07, 08:41 PM
Does anybody have the new recruit training matrix/schedule? I am interested to see what has changed. :cool:

jinelson
04-09-07, 09:21 PM
Do you know how to search on the internet or do you expect everyone to research for you? http://www.mcrdsd.usmc.mil/RTR/RTR_Matrix.htm Square your ass away and work!

Jim

irizavrima
04-09-07, 09:27 PM
Jim,

I have done a lot of research prior to creating this post.

If you cross reference the ship dates to graduation dates posted on the official MCRD website (below)
http://www.mcrdsd.usmc.mil/RTR/2007_grad_sched.htm.doc

they do not constitute a full 13 week schedule. In other words, the link you just gave me is an outdated matrix. Several posts have been made previously regarding this matter however they are open ended and have not been answered. I know that a new schedule has just taken effect within the past couple of weeks and I was curious as to whether or not anybody is aware of this new schedule.

-Amir

Marine84
04-10-07, 09:24 AM
Jim...............why do they ALL want to have a "schedule" of what's going to happen when they get there? Some of them are REALLY going to have a hard time "adjusting" - HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

killerinstinct
04-10-07, 10:09 AM
hell i didnt even know there was a schedule and was it just me or did that bus ride to mcrd seem to take an enternity. even though its right enxt to the airport..

maverickmarine
04-10-07, 10:26 AM
hell i didnt even know there was a schedule and was it just me or did that bus ride to mcrd seem to take an enternity. even though its right enxt to the airport..

I freakin' hear ya. All these poolee's are getting all this advice and can see what their schedules will be, I didn't know ****! All I knew was the Marine Corps was Hardcorps and bootcamp would be hell, that's it. I do remember the bus ride taking forever and they made us put our heads between our legs as well...I guess to kiss our ass's goodbye, LOL

sparkie
06-27-07, 12:39 PM
I think you forgot to tell him about an old tradition.....Danish served in the rack and tea at 3