PDA

View Full Version : Reserves and College

j_glover
02-23-03, 12:15 PM
Now I would go looking around the site for my answer but I really don't have time right now.
Anyways I want to join the Marine Corps and go to college but I also need help paying for it so would it be possible to go into the Marine Reserves (if I make it), and go to college off of one of the ways the Marine Corps offers, and then after graduating from college, go into an officer training program and go active duty?

wrbones
02-23-03, 12:22 PM
I'd answer yer question, but I really don't have time right now...
I gotta shovel the sidewalk. Go to the library, clean up the den, Get some groceries.....

wrbones
02-23-03, 12:46 PM
In other words, everyone's time is valuable. From the General to the drunk on the street. If nothing else, their time is valuable to themselves.

J Glover, your arrogant and cavalier attitude towards others is appalling. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Why don't you put those two words in the site search engine. College and reserves.

Osotogary
02-23-03, 02:46 PM
j_Glover,
An old and verifiably intelligent History Professor once told a class of "working class", evening course students, that the real cause of the French Revolution was the creation of the Encyclopeadia. Ahh, the importance of the written word. But, if you don't read or do any personal electronical research you will diminish your chances of finding the answers to your questions. Modern times and technologies have allowed the masses to do this, just like the encyclopaedia did ...way back when.
Help, now- a-days is more directional. The receiving of additional information and direction usually depends on the attitude of the asker. When you ask a teacher, you need to know the teacher.
I hope that you find all the answers to your questions.
Good Luck and best wishes.
Gary

j_glover
02-23-03, 05:34 PM
Alright, alright, I didn't mean it that way. Come on now. I was just pressed for time and yea I know everyone's time is valuable. And I meant no offense to it and if I thought people were going to take it like that I would have re-written it. Again I apologize for any misunderstandings you might have had and I meant no harm or foul play in my question.

wrbones
02-23-03, 05:40 PM
site search engine: College and reserves.