PDA

View Full Version : ?

crazy earl
03-19-07, 07:41 PM
How come every time I post here I come back to see what is going on and I can't find it? I know that this is not relevant to this forum but this is the place that I have posted twice. I thought that I should find out what happened

Phantom Blooper
03-19-07, 07:55 PM
When you post are you posting in the Poolee Hall or Ask A Marine section?

Were your posts controversial?

Were they stupid? :banana:

If you can answer no and click your heels three times PM SSGT Nelson or the Drifter and ask them why...??:evilgrin:

crazy earl
03-19-07, 08:04 PM
I posted in poolee hall. I was telling every one that I was new and wanted to say hi.

Marine84
03-19-07, 09:30 PM
How come every time I post here I come back to see what is going on and I can't find it? I know that this is not relevant to this forum but this is the place that I have posted twice. I thought that I should find out what happened

Internet ghosts?

osborned
03-19-07, 10:22 PM
If something you posted was deleted for an administrative reason you usually get a PM about it. Check your inbox.

TheBiggness
03-20-07, 12:29 AM

Click "refresh" up there on your browser when you come back, thats what I have to do.

crazy earl
03-20-07, 02:36 PM
Okay, they may have been deleted for something I did wrong. I am able to see this post with out any trouble. The reason that I posted the first time was to tell everyone that I was new. But I think you have figured that out. Thaks for the help.

FFSteve
03-20-07, 02:50 PM
Earl, sometimes I have to go to the forum search to find a thread, see if that works for you. By the way welcome aboard, here is a link to a thread with some rules for leatherneck, in case you haven't already read them.

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29048

yellowwing
03-20-07, 06:14 PM
Welcome aboard Buckeye. Here at Leatherneck we use proper English and syntax, including capitalization. Quick keyboard drawl does not cut it.

DWG
03-20-07, 07:29 PM
Welcome aboard Buckeye. Here at Leatherneck we use proper English and syntax, including capitalization. Quick keyboard drawl does not cut it.

Hahahahahahahahahaha! Since when?:banana: :banana: :p

Echo_Four_Bravo
03-20-07, 11:08 PM
DW George, those are the rules for poolees. Sometimes they follow it, sometimes they don't.

Achped
03-23-07, 05:13 PM
but wi usuly du, rite copral?

Echo_Four_Bravo
03-23-07, 05:16 PM
Most of the time achped. At least most of you do most of the time.