PDA

View Full Version : I got a problem

Jarhead2be
02-16-07, 09:40 AM
I swore in for the Marine Corps on Sept. 28 2006 and they gave me a ship out date of Oct. 16th, well a problem arose with my police record waivers and I was asked to give character statements, statements about what happened, school transcripts, court documents and just about everything else about my life you could think of, well i did all that and my recruiter sent it, and they have changed my ship out date about 5 times and they keep asking for the same thing over and over, and i give it to them everytime, because I love the Marine Corps already and will not settle for anything else, its either the Marines or nothing, but the problem is, is there anything thing else i can do, or someone i can call and just tell them how much I want to earn the title of a United States Marine! I would go through boot camp 10 times if they wanted me to, I just want some advice on what i can do to maybe speed up or help out the process of them signing my waivers? Thank you and God Bless the Marine Corps and thier familys!!

Marine84
02-16-07, 01:18 PM
The only thing you can do is wait it out................be patient, the Title you'll have in the end will be way worth it.

SkilletsUSMC
02-16-07, 01:23 PM
I thought the Corps was "lowering the bar" on criminal stuff.

killerinstinct
02-16-07, 01:56 PM
A phrase you'll here a lot is, "Hurry up and wait", this is no different if they didn't want to send you they wouldn't so just be patient more than likely they are working to get you in.

yellowwing
02-16-07, 02:42 PM
Think positive, Charles. If they keep asking for your paperwork, they ain't saying "No."

So hang in their and keep up you're PT. A quart of high octane "Never Quit" is required of all of us! :evilgrin:

DI75
02-16-07, 07:06 PM
10 times huh? we shall see about that after about a week on the island!!

cplbrooks
02-17-07, 12:50 PM
The statement is called a 9 paragraph statement which is required for any criminal waiver. If they are asking for it again it may be because the one you already gave didnt cut it. What was the...