PDA

View Full Version : People Remember and Share Their Thoughts About Travis Pfister

thedrifter
02-09-07, 07:48 AM
People Remember and Share Their Thoughts About Travis Pfister
KNDO/KNDU, WA

"Travis was one the best friend I have ever had in my life. I've [been] with him the past 4 years with the Purple Foxes but it feels like I have know him my entire life. I will miss my friend but I will never forget him. Travis, may you live forever in the hearts of those you have touched." - Sgt. Erick Tijerina

"Travis was an amazing person. He had such an amazing spirit and a wonderful heart. Travis was the life of the party, he had this amazing energy and a smile that was contagious. Wherever Travis was you knew something fun and exciting was going to happen. He will be greatly missed by all that knew him." - Stephanie Butler.

"He was the funniest person I knew. He knew exactly how to lift you up when you were down. He will forever be missed by his family." - Lacey Davis.

"I didnt know Sgt Pfister....but he was a Marine....Semper fi, your tour is done...rest well and guard the gates of Heaven..." - LtCol Marshall Smith USMCR Ret.

"I knew Travis through my brother Russ Rodriguez. They were a couple years older than me. I knew Travis as a very happy go lucky guy. He was hilarious and the life of the party. My thoughts and prayers are with his wife, Jessica and all of Trav's family." - Jennifer Rodriguez.

"I first meet Travis when he was still in High School. We hired Travis as a parttime employee at Les Schwab Tire Center for after school work. Having been in the Marines myself I knew Travis had it. Travis had what it takes to be a UNITED STATES MARINE. A true Marines Marine. I shared many stories with Travis about the Corps and I can still remember the excitement he had for it. I am proud to have know you & to call you a brother. You Travis are a true hero! God bless you and the Corps. My family has yours in our prayers tonight." - James Dempsay

"Thank you for your service Sgt. Pfister. Your sacrifice will not be forgotten. Semper Fidelis!!" - Patrick McAndrew

Ellie