thedrifter
02-01-07, 11:19 AM
Fonda's Selective Silence <br />
By Jamie Glazov <br />
FrontPageMagazine.com | February 1, 2007 <br />
<br />
“Silence is no longer an option.” <br />
<br />
That was Jane Fonda’s explanation for coming out of her supposed protest...

drumcorpssnare
02-01-07, 11:51 AM
I would gladly volunteer to torture Jane Fonda in the most devious and unthinkable manner. Then she would have something to whine about. (But she would not be physically capable of doing so, when I was done with her.)
drumcorpssnare:usmc:

bigdog43701
02-01-07, 12:56 PM
snare...i agree, BUT she ain't worth it. let her go to iraq, maybe we'll get luckey and one of the terrorists will do her for us. (wouldn't that be ironoc?)

drumcorpssnare
02-01-07, 02:06 PM
big dog- Aw, come on man...you're takin' away my fun! We could tag-team that wretched bag of skin! I'll torture her front while you tear up her back. Then we could switch! Then I could pound on her top, while you light up her bottom! When we got tired of thrashing her outside, I'd turn her inside-out...and we could beat on her insides!!!
Then of course, we'd have to turn her right side out....and start all over again!!!:banana:
drumcorpssnare:usmc:

Roogger
02-01-07, 02:21 PM
@Drum - Lets go drinking some time.

fcotrona1
02-07-07, 12:19 AM
God bless you----truer words were never spoken. Her appearance at the latest peace demonstrations have rekindled an old antimosity, and a renewed vigor from our enemy--the suicide bombings have increased, as they did over 30 years ago. She hurts us more than she could ever know.

FistFu68
02-07-07, 06:21 AM
:evilgrin: I AM REALLY SURPRIZED,AFTER ALL THESE YEAR'S;SOME VET DYING FROM SOME CRAZY CHIT!!!HASN'T BLOWN HER FACE OFF, WITH A SAWED OFF; SHOT-GUN!!!:devious: :yes:

DWG
02-07-07, 06:26 AM
@Drum - Lets go drinking some time.

I hope you two limit it to drinking; the thought of y'all picking up chicks is kinda scary (in a Hannibal Lecter way).:scared: :banana: